Raven's "Ask Me Anything" Thread

Raven

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I've been never deciding to facilitate that masturbating genome soldier ham sandwich.

What's your favorite kind of pie?

Cream pie.

Hur.

On a serious note, it's gotta be apple pie.

Is it really that easy to you? :awesome:

In most cases, yes.

Totally off-topic, but there's this real nice girl named Kelly in my group. If we married, her name would be Kelly Kelly, not taking middle name(s) into account, if any.

You're inside, and you hear a loud boom outside, like an explosion. what do you do.

I go take a gander. Depending on the situation, I would dial 999 for ambulance, fire brigade and police, then administer first aid to those who need it. Of course, I am no good to anyone if I get injured, so my own safety would be top priority.

up the ass

I can't approve of this since I have found this does not please the girlfriend. Front door every time.

Edited by V-Raven

"Nothing at all happens. You have 2 apples, divide them between 0 people, you still have 2 apples."

Incorrect answer; you divided by one.

What happens when you tell your unrequited love that you love them... when they're already with someone else?

"Nothing at all happens. You have 2 apples, divide them between 0 people, you still have 2 apples."

Incorrect answer; you divided by one.

What happens when you tell your unrequited love that you love them... when they're already with someone else?

Allow me to rephrase that answer: There are two apples, share them between zero people, there are still two apples.

To answer your own question, the answer can range from a list of things from being completely ignored to spending the rest of your life with her.

Coming on to a girl and saying "I love you, I have for a long time" will more than likely scare the living fuck out of her. It's best to ease in slowly, but without falling too deep into the friend zone. Over time the girl may start to like you and may consider dropping the current boyfriend. But never get hopeful. Keep it real without thinking about the future possibilities too much, it helps more if nothing comes from it.

I was in that situation when I was about 14 and I made the mistakes I am now preaching for others to avoid.

Have you ever considered becoming the kind of man you always wanted to be? Have you surrendered the possibility of ever becoming such? Or are you already the man you desire to be?

Those are not easy questions. I can go in-depth with my answers, but I wouldn't want to bore anyone, if I haven't already done so.

I have never looked at being any kind of particular man. I just tend to go with the flow of things, take things as they come, so to speak.

I have never surrendered to anything because I am not striving, and have never striven, to become any sort of particular person.

I am the man I am, whether I have desired it or not. I will cut myself off from anything that tries to change me in ways I do not like. So in that sense, I suppose I am the man I want to be.

I'm off to Cardiff's Millennium Stadium to watch the Rugby World Cup game Wales v France on huge screens.

I think Wales will win, and if we do, the whole of Wales will become drunk. Even if we lose, we're still getting drunk.

I don't know, tell me.

Then I shall advise to simply go with the flow. Do whatever you want.

Be more specific in your questions and I'll be more specific in my answers.