SF Halloween Spriting Contest 2011

Amelia

Yo yo yo~ It's October again and it's time we have another Halloween contest~

As usual, you will take one of your mug, whether it's your personal mug or just the one you like, and turn it into something Halloween-ish. Easy enough, no?

Rules are:

• 1 entry per Member (Editing is allowed)
  • Go as wild as you want, but hackbox size or hackbox-esque size only. No half/full bodies.
  • You cannot change your "personal" mug after October 20th, but after that date you can still enter, you just can't change it.
  • The base mug should be able to bee seen. So you can't say you customed over your mug and in that way it's technically "There"
  • HAVE FUN~~

Deadline: October 29th.

There will be multiple categories in this as well, they will be:

• Hottest/Sexiest.
  • Best constructed.
  • Member Favorite.
  • Scariest.
  • Most realistic.
  • Cutest, wittiest, etc. - aka the miscellaneous category. I dunno what to name this.

If you have any more ideas for categories, feel free to speak up.

Base mugs/ Entries:

Amelia:

ameliasingle.png

Astra:

hurk.png

AK:

latibase_04.png

Octavian:

NewPersonalMug-2.png

Rumi:

k99st0.jpg

Gunner:

devyn1.gif

Seph:

ccf94ffee541d12671e0792.png

Joe:

JoeyWIP.png

Bowmaster:

16bmt94.png

Ecut:

Elliot.gif

JB:

Ursula.png

Free:

5kdqqhapgz204yasm0i1.png

Kon:

persamugrevisited.gif

Pnorm:

noband.png

Strawman:

3518krm.png

Edited by Amelia

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm not sure how to phrase this but there should be a category for sprites that aren't either sexy or scary. Like a best miscellaneous costume category or something. Because if you choose to make a sprite thats "in a costume" that isn't scary or sexy(like cute or creative or witty, etc) you effectively knock yourself out of the running for 2/5 of the categories. But if there was a category that encompassed "costumes" like that it would mean every sprite has a chance, in theory, for 4/6 categories instead of sexy and scary sprites having 4/5 of them and other sprites having 3/5 of them.

If that makes sense?

That's what Best Constructed, Member Favorite, and Most Realistic are for?

I dunno what else you'd put in there, really. The only other category I've ever seen is "Most Original," and that was for, like, one year on FEND. There isn't much point in having a "Most Nothing Particularly Special At All About It Because I Can't Fit Any Other Category" category, if that makes any sense?

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

Well I was thinking that a scary/sexy sprite could still fit into all of those categories, as could say a cute sprite. But the cute sprite would be losing out on the sexy/scary categories without having a category to make up for it.

You post your base mug and then turn it into a Halloween version of itself and post that.

Edit:

Seph beat me to it. :o

Edited by kittE

When you're finished? I'm confused now.

Sorry, kind of new here.

.-.

You post your base mug, the mug you're going to edit into a Halloween version, in this topic.

Once you've finished editing it into said Halloween version, you post that.

Simple.