SF Halloween Spriting Contest 2011

Amelia

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HWentry.png I was going to make him a mummy but somehow I ended up making him into a Frankenstein.

Frankenstein's Monster.

Nonetheless it's interesting, but I think the ear could afford some better shading. Especially with use of the first shade.

Just one real quick question...

Is this another competition where we're a bit lax about the hack box thingy? =3 Cuz I have to cut mine shorter by 2 pixels but that just seems to ruin it imo XD Even though it's only a tiny bit shorter but I just don't like it shorter.

I've had this done for a while but for some reason I kept forgetting to post it, heheh. Now, behold the most terrifying creature to ever exist!

sfhalloweencomp.gif

Including rapeface for extra creepy.

*read the rules*

Oh cool, I can include the 2 pixels of height.

This didn't turn out entirely just like it's supposed to be, but I supposed it's good enough for me. It at least turned out way better than I expected it to.

Sorry but I've been away from this game for so long and so I've grown an addiction to it (although I did get to play it just now so that's helped me feel better ^~^) but this is Bnahabra armor from Monster Hunter Tri =3 Cause who wouldn't wanna dress up as one of the most annoying monster in the game? XD Of course, the headpiece isn't the way it actually is in the game. I just wanted to add something to it to show something that would kinda show the shape of their wings (although... these do seem to be a bit skinner....), since that is more shown in the skirt and I can't include that part in this.

So here's what I've got for this.

28srh8roe0tr2eoj6fk.png

Edited by Freohr Datia

illflame.png

Sooooo lazyyyyyyy...

I don't even know. I was working on another installment in the Lati Gaga cosplay series, then dropped it, then went to Plan B Lati Gaga, then dropped it, and then somehow morphed it into this. :E I have no idea.

...I swear, that visor is trolling me. So badly. CANNOT UNSEE.

Edited by · j e a l o u s y ·

^It may be lazy compared to other versions of that mug you made, but that's definitely not lazy as a sprite in it's entirety. stop selling yourself short so much Aeo >>

Though, I feel that it could be little scarier, right now it's just dead skin covered in bones, with ghostly flames raging about, and I spy a little bit of "empty eye" there, but that doesn't make it creepy enough. But what am I complaining about, it's a terriblefic mug, so eh.

Also, major props for that hilarious mug, Kon, you made my day XD (and so far, probably my vote, even).

Edited by Fawful

foxfire.png

Sooooo lazyyyyyyy...

I don't even know. I was working on another installment in the Lati Gaga cosplay series, then dropped it, then went to Plan B Lati Gaga, then dropped it, and then somehow morphed it into this. :E I have no idea.

...I swear, that visor is trolling me. So badly. CANNOT UNSEE.

You and your last minute entry. That's freakin awesome mang. D:

Anyway, ONE MOAR DAY GAIS IF U CAN MAKE IT