What would you like to see in this game?

I hope they keep most stuff the same, but here are a few of my suggestions:

-Marth should be able to premote (so he dosn't suck)

-Villages should be visitable by any character

-Characters should have stat caps above 20 (otherwise everyone basically ends up the same, statwise)

-The classes that couldn't premote in FE1 (such as Armour Knights), should be able to.

-Some of the classes from recent games which have become FE staples should be added (eg, Narbal should premote to Swordmaster)

-The Pegesus Knight promotion is a bit of an issue... (compered to later games) mabey there could be a choice of Falcon Knight or Dragon Knight.

-Several of the seemingly pointless lame characters (there are far too many terrible ones) should be given a boost (Jeigan and Bantou should remain lame, though)

A note regarding the last one, since weapon skill is being removed, mabey a character's waepon skill growth could be distributed amoung their other stat growths.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they keep most stuff the same, but here are a few of my suggestions:

-Marth should be able to premote (so he dosn't suck)

-Villages should be visitable by any character

-Characters should have stat caps above 20 (otherwise everyone basically ends up the same, statwise)

-The classes that couldn't premote in FE1 (such as Armour Knights), should be able to.

-Some of the classes from recent games which have become FE staples should be added (eg, Narbal should premote to Swordmaster)

-The Pegesus Knight promotion is a bit of an issue... (compered to later games) mabey there could be a choice of Falcon Knight or Dragon Knight.

-Several of the seemingly pointless lame characters (there are far too many terrible ones) should be given a boost (Jeigan and Bantou should remain lame, though)

A note regarding the last one, since weapon skill is being removed, mabey a character's waepon skill growth could be distributed amoung their other stat growths.

I have a good feeling most of those will be redone. They don't want to make the same game from 18 years ago, or however long.

I have a good feeling most of those will be redone. They don't want to make the same game from 18 years ago, or however long.

18 is right.

I want a Dragon Knight -> Dragon Master added :(

ROFL. I wasn't even born yet, I think... Or maybe for a few days.

The worst FE game came out on my birthday(Sacred Stones). :[

Hardly, Fire Emblem Gaiden is known by all as the worst Fire Emblem.

Here's what I want to see:

- Depend on chapter count in this game, Three Tier system from 10 implimented. Naturally it'd be worthless unless the game is 40 or so chapters. If they don't give the epic long game where a 3-tier works, then just the standardized two tier from FE6+.

- Sheeda given a Unique class-set (or maybe just a unique promotion).

- Marth being able to promote (but that's kinda covered by the first point).

- (Wi-Fi mode) A Create a Character set-up of some kind.

- Swordmasters... cute female swordmasters... what?

NO U.

FE2 > FE6

I completely agree, FE6 is the worst FE in my opinion, due to a somewhat uninteresting plot, lackluster music quality, Nonexistent character development and heaps of pointless characters (Zealot is top of the list, why did the developers think you would need ANOTHER Jeigan-like character? But Garet comes very close, he has literally zero role in the story AND has lame stats.)

But this is getting off topic.

Oh... in that case I must say this.

SARCASM DOES NOT WORK ON THE INTERNET ;)

unless you do something like this:

blah blah blah *sarcasm*

but you can try to be discrete, but it will have to be revealed at the end...