What would you like to see in this game?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see this FE replaced with a new game, or a remake of another FE game, not one that's already been remade before. >_<

I think the only reason they're remaking the first FE is because people keep asking 'r marth n roy in dis game plx i wann no'.

But since I'm stuck with it, I'd like to just see a very up-to-date FE, something that makes the game new and interesting, so it isn't like every other game.

Same here, although I would like to see some of my favourite FE1 characters getting a new look...

I can't really think of any changes at this stage. I wonder why they're being so quiet about the game, or is it still not close to being finished? XD

I would like afew things:

1) Marth has a preference weapon from beginning of game.(like afew other lords)

Marth comes with a Rapier in FE1 and FE3.

-I want Wpn skill growth to be distributed to other stats, and use the FE6-8 Wpn. lvl. system.

- Peg. Knights -> Falco Knights

- Wyvern Knights -> Dragon Masters

- Minerva as a Wyvern Knight

- Ougma to be undisputably better than Navvare.

They could put Skills system(what is unlikely)

- Supports, I would love some comical conversations (like on the mangá)

-Promotion to every class.

-Sheeda with a unic class like Elincia..

-I don't think they would divide the magical system, but I like if they do.

(all most everything that other people said)

In other Words, a new game with just the story a remake.

-I would really like free movement outside of battle. (like in gaiden being able to move within towns)

-A world map like in sacred stones. I liked it a lot.

-Unlockables WITHOUT having to transfer data from another FE please nintendo stop!!

-Downloadable maps maybe? no?

-Keep the skill system from DoR and the awesome battle animations

Make trial maps and have Camus (and Mishiel) be a character on it (although it's pretty much assured he would be if there was any trail maps, but then again Dark Knight wasn't playable in FE9...).

I like Trial maps too bad, not all good characters can be Unlocked =_='

• 2 weeks later...
3D? Why?

I love the 2D sprites. As an art style, I think it's defenitely tops the ever imperfect DS 3D.

hmm I was talking about Alone and Unloved replie, he said that he wanted 3D... and probably it won't be... so I said nothing is perfect.

I didn't said that 3D is Better I just Said that what he wants isn't going to be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

In the original, yeah, but in the remake, there's a high chance something along those lines will be possible ;]

2D graphics have the ability to only look as bad as the artist is. 3D can look bad if the thing isn;t even assembled correctly, or if it negates clipping, or has block animation, or whathaveyou. It all depends on how dedicated the staff is, and how much pay they get for the detail.