What would you like to see in this game?

There's no magic stat in this game.

oh... well there ya go, looks good already

wait, do u mean there's no magic AT ALL, like no magic users?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, do u mean there's no magic AT ALL, like no magic users?

In the original, you had a number of magic users; either they used only the power of the tome, or they calculated Strength. Staff users could only gain experience through being hit/dodging too, if memory serves.

In the original, you had a number of magic users; either they used only the power of the tome, or they calculated Strength. Staff users could only gain experience through being hit/dodging too, if memory serves.

I have a good feeling they will update that, or people will be very annoyed.

Riff IS confirmed to be returning, which means the others who were cut from FE3 will probably return too.

(Riff may be a bit pointless now, as the sole reason he was there was so you had access to a premoted healer without having to risk their life to level them up)

I wonder what they'll do about the 'Shooter' (Ballista) class, since it dosn't appear in any other FE exept 3.

• 2 weeks later...
If possible, I would like to see this game have online multiplayer via Nintendo WiFi Connection. Have my own characters battle against my friend's characters.

THAT would kick ass. I'm in for that one

If possible, I would like to see this game have online multiplayer via Nintendo WiFi Connection. Have my own characters battle against my friend's characters.

Sorry, but I won't be in unless they make maps specifically for this purpose. I don't want anymore link arenas

Riff IS confirmed to be returning, which means the others who were cut from FE3 will probably return too.

(Riff may be a bit pointless now, as the sole reason he was there was so you had access to a premoted healer without having to risk their life to level them up)

I wonder what they'll do about the 'Shooter' (Ballista) class, since it dosn't appear in any other FE exept 3.

Riff isn't promoted... He just sucks.

Mabye you could have one of the lords from the GBA Fire Emblems make a cameo if you have the proper game in the GBA slot

Then Marth and Roy really could be in the game! What do you know, all those noobs can be given clear answers!

I wish there was connectivity between FE10 and this...

but perhaps there will be if they put another one onto Wii (hopes for FE4)

I dount a remake of FE4 would hit the Wii, if it even hits development. Another Wii Fire Emblem is very possible if you ask me. We can only hope.

Personally, I'd hope for FE11 to be 1+3 (as in, nothing cut from either, and stuff added to both). And the Wii gets FE4+5 as a remake together. Where you go through FE5 at the apropriate point in FE4's gameplay. With stuff added to both.

Or a game where Wayu/Mia is the main lord, that would do me fine too. ^_^

Personally, I'd hope for FE11 to be 1+3 (as in, nothing cut from either, and stuff added to both). And the Wii gets FE4+5 as a remake together. Where you go through FE5 at the apropriate point in FE4's gameplay. With stuff added to both.

Or a game where Wayu/Mia is the main lord, that would do me fine too. ^_^

That would DO YOU fine? Wow....

And where's Fire Emblem 2 in all this remaking mayhem? I would like to see them all remade but I highly doubt they will remake any except for 1....

If they're smart, they'll milk the series for all its worth. In other words, remake each game individually.

i could actually see that happening...

no, if they were smart, they'd hire a separate team to take over the remakes. That way they can both milk the franchise but also not lose productivity working on multiple games at once. Wouldn't be so bad an idea--especially as since they're only remakes, there's really nothing a new team can't screw up too much.

IS has the money to do it you'd think. Hell, many companies do. Why they don't is their business sense. I want that sense dead D:

IS has the money to do it you'd think. Hell, many companies do. Why they don't is their business sense. I want that sense dead D:

They might have a really good reason. We're not the game makers, are we? It's possible all those remakes would have a more of a negative effect than positive.

haha. wow. I JUST watched an episode of southpark where George Lucas and Steven Speilberg were remaking all of their movies and they all sucked.

but yeah we never know how remakes could turn out

That would DO YOU fine? Wow....

And where's Fire Emblem 2 in all this remaking mayhem? I would like to see them all remade but I highly doubt they will remake any except for 1....

They could remake FE2 with FE1 and 3, but... its name itself states its importance in some ways. I mean, having it show up as a part of FE11 would work, but I don't see it getting a remake (just like FE6+7 might get a remake, but FE8 probably won't.

If you look at the Virtual releases, FEDS could be 1 and 2 together, as 3-5 are out on download.