What would you like to see in this game?

I've never played FE1, so I can't comment much on what I'd like changed in this remake, but... more than anything else, I would like to see support conversations added to this game.

If they don't, they know there will be riots.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe downloadable WiFi stuff you can't get in game like weapons and Trial Maps and the like

that is actually a pretty good idea

I know, isn't it? It's like something no one would've ever thought of!

that's... kinda what I meant there...

It would be pretty cool if they had a playable brigand at least in trial maps or multiplayer and add berserker as a promotion for Daross. I'd hope they add Jake and Beck in again at least in some form.

If they are doing FE3, they'd better add some axe users.

Sorry, but I won't be in unless they make maps specifically for this purpose. I don't want anymore link arenas

I agree. There's no planning involved when all of your characters are deployed in a manner that you can attack anyone, anywhere. :\

Judging by what happened when we had voice acting in FE9 and FE10, we probably don't want voice acting.

haha true that. Or just have the people who did Ike's, shinon's, zelgius, tibarn's (I didn't that it was that bad) and skrimir's do all the voices and get better girl ones

Mia's voice acting... was terrible while Shinon's was actually pretty good.

I wish they added some different modes. I don't hate the FE battle system, but sometimes, you just want to do something else in the game for fun. Even a link arena will do. Another great thing to have is custom trial maps.

Wi-fi mode: your units and an opponents units, on one giant map, able to move on your turn, anywhere you want...

Several modes such as "Protect the Throne" etc...

Instead of the crappy battle arena we were cursed with in the GBA titles...

Would be nice.

Wi-fi mode: your units and an opponents units, on one giant map, able to move on your turn, anywhere you want...

Yeah like one person has to protect the throne for a certain time and the other person needs to capture it. That would be interesting. Or maybe each side would have a throne? Or even an NPC to protect.

Yeah like one person has to protect the throne for a certain time and the other person needs to capture it. That would be interesting. Or maybe each side would have a throne? Or even an NPC to protect.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. It would be very similar to protecting your base on online first-person shooter games. If this ends up on wi-fi I may forgive the game for having done something else wrong, if it does, that is.

I like, the voice Acting... Zelgius, and All man were good (except Rolf) For Woman just Yune I like...

I don't mind oice acting.

I think it's better to have other things like Survive X turns, Burn Enemy Suplies... Kill Vilagers... etc...

And like Knife said custom trial maps with cameo from others FE XD

I dunno though. Voice acting in a DS game sounds kinda weird, especially when you're sitting on a train and the fat lady next to you thinks you're talking to her. Happened with Star Fox.