New Moderator

Tangerine

I already have my vote for the next moderator picked out and they are not former staff. To be honest, I am not entirely sure what the big deal is with people wanting "new blood". As long as our team is good and doing their job I don't see the difference personally :P:.

What are the chances "they" means "she"?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no secret really, Revan is the one I'll be supporting the next time a spot opens up. Something pretty drastic would need to happen for that to change. I decided to myself that I really want someone in a position of authority who is anti-authoritarian. I was like...damn that'd be cool. I can imagine him expertly handling reports already.

"Don't ****ing listen to me!!!!!"

"If I warn you I'll kill myself so stop causing trouble!!!"

Not even sure I know many other "shes" on this forum, my fox is already a mod :P.

Edited by Tangerine

It's no secret really, Revan is the one I'll be supporting the next time a spot opens up. Something pretty drastic would need to happen for that to change. I decided to myself that I really want someone in a position of authority who is anti-authoritarian. I was like...damn that'd be cool. I can imagine him expertly handling reports already.

"Don't ****ing listen to me!!!!!"

"If I warn you I'll kill myself so stop causing trouble!!!"

Not even sure I know many other "shes" on this forum, my fox is already a mod :P.

I'd be the people's mod, standing up for individual rights and freedoms! Beloved by the populace but too useful for THE MAN to get rid of.

I'd be the people's mod, standing up for individual rights and freedoms! Beloved by the populace but too useful for THE MAN to get rid of.

I am pretty sure as an anti-authoritarian mod...you'd be the tsundere mod.

"I-I'm not a mod because I want to be, baka. Don't follow the rules then, j-jeez!"

Edited by Tangerine

I am pretty sure as an anti-authoritarian mod...you'd be the tsundere mod.

"I-I'm not a mod because I want to be, baka. Don't follow the rules then, j-jeez!"

I dunno, I think in that case I would just sort of be the moron mod. I mean like, how could I be a mod without wanting to be one? If I didn't want to be one wouldn't I just not be one? Unless you guys forcibly promoted me or something, but in that case I could do far more interesting things than making thinly veiled lies. Like rebanning Phoenix from SD.

Tangerine has a tsundere fetish. Don't mind her.

Lies.

I dunno, I think in that case I would just sort of be the moron mod. I mean like, how could I be a mod without wanting to be one? If I didn't want to be one wouldn't I just not be one? Unless you guys forcibly promoted me or something, but in that case I could do far more interesting things than making thinly veiled lies. Like rebanning Phoenix from SD.

Forcibly promoting people....that would save a lot of time and discussion wouldn't it? Your philosophy hour (I hope you aren't a philosophy major) has given me some interesting ideas. Thank you moron mod.

"I'm decreasing your warn bar by 10% for your exemplary acts of civil disobedience just now in thread XXXXXXX."

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess.

Forcibly promoting people....that would save a lot of time and discussion wouldn't it? Your philosophy hour (I hope you aren't a philosophy major) has given me some interesting ideas. Thank you moron mod.

It probably would. I can't promise it wouldn't have enormous downsides though.

Also, please, I'm a science guy all the way.

mm forcibly promoting..that sounds delicious.

i wonder what the stat bonuses would be like. if you know what i mean.

(today is friday and probably the last chance i'll have to make a lame joke before the week ends. i'll be back with a new one next week folks, stay tuned.)

I've been kind of the mod that lets people off for something another mod would ban for, and I argue vehemently for things. I tend to be more reserved as a member, especially in places that I'm not entirely familiar with yet/can't really jive with as well as I'd like (like this place, but I still come by for some reason) but I've always been considerably more relaxed and either a level headed devil's advocate or pretty susceptible to kirking out on staff... and I've been the type to yell at staff more than members simply because I hold them to a much higher standard.

Edited by Mercenary Raven

Ive been the "Sassy but not a jerk" type of mod. You know the kind that lets a snark fly here and there but never be a total douche to members. Also the type that lets members have a good time but not let them go overboard.

Doubt i would ever agree to mod anywhere here (lol like the option would ever present itself.) cuz like, there are boards here i dont ever venture into.

I should totally be a mod.

Screaming and ranting and warning random innocent people for being idiots, or just lurking because dat's what I do.

...oh wait this is Musashi's intro thread. CONGRATS

inb4 who are you again

I'd be the "easygoing mod." The dude who would try to give you a friendly warning through PM rather than do a Warn Bar if a mistake or misbehavior is innocuous enough, but I wouldn't tolerate creepy or excessively hostile shit with no meaningful content.

Musashi is possibly my favorite SF staff member of all time (as far as actual staff function goes), so I think this is pretty good.

^This. I am really glad that Musashi is finally back as a mod. CONGRATULATIONS, MUSASHI!!! Looks like this forum is finally saved!

So far I have hired three mods during my tenure as admin.

All three are mouthy >:(.

I'd be your obedient dog :3

Then i'd betray you nd overtake the admin spot :33

All three are mouthy >:(.

lol

---

It's boss that Musashi is now back in buisness even though it's for a short time. Welcome back to the team Mush.