Hinterland

STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

Star Wars Republic Commando

Sniper Elite

The sum of all fears

Rainbow Six 3 Gold Edition

Those are some of my favorites.

Every Valve game. Basically.

But yeah, TF2 is super fun and is free, both Portal games are sweet (well, I KNOW Portal 1 is and have heard Portal 2 is), etc etc. Basically, Valve is just super cool.

Oh and get Recettear.

Buy Recettear when it's on sale. It's an alright game, but not worth 20 bucks.

On the 18th there'll be some DXHR DLC, and I imagine the first Deus Ex will be on sale then too. You should wait until then, if you want to buy that game. Other than that...

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Magicka

L4D2

Killing Floor

VVVVVV

Shank

Shatter

to name a few

I would HIGHLY reccomend the STALKER games. Think Metro 2033 with a Fallout open worldish feel. It's awesome.

i have no idea what you meant by metro 2033 with fallout open worldish feel.

but it does sound awesome. *___*

maybe i'll get that next.

STALKER.

but yeah, when I say Metro 2033, I'm talking survival horror/FPS, Metro 2033 is fairly linear though. Which brings me to the open world feel of STALKER. You can pretty much travel all over the map, with some minor restricted areas, with the main mission and the choice to do side missions spread throughout. It's pretty amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maG2sEyMpfI

Here's some gameplay of it vanilla. There is a mod that makes it even better.

EDIT: Most of that gameplay is human v human gameplay, but some of the main stuff is fighting mutants and monsters and stuff. yeah.

Edited by Train to Dick Butt Town

STALKER is incredible. I can't vouch for Clear Sky, but SoC is huuuuge and Call of Pripyat is better, if a little more limited.

also giev steam info and we'll make you part of the group

Edited by Integrity

My user name is H.Johnson. hiddit.

OK. I want that. haha thanks.

It's single player right?

and yeah it is.

Edited by Train to Dick Butt Town

My username is Spike. But you won't find me. About 2000 other spikes on steam. Fuck.

also don't rush stalker. they'll fuck you up the ass if you do. with a five foot long pole, white hot. I'd know.

I yelled "puta" a shitton of times in the first underground bit.

Edited by Barioth

My username is Spike. But you won't find me. About 2000 other spikes on steam. Fuck.

also don't rush stalker. they'll fuck you up the ass if you do. with a five foot long pole, white hot. I'd know.

seriously. I get killed pretty often, so I've learned to mash quicksave before every firefight ehehehe. There's a mod I downloaded that makes weapons even more realistic with their damage, as in in stead of an entire mag with a pistol to down a guy, it'll take 3ish on target shots.

Every Valve game. Basically.

But yeah, TF2 is super fun and is free, both Portal games are sweet (well, I KNOW Portal 1 is and have heard Portal 2 is), etc etc. Basically, Valve is just super cool.

Oh and get Recettear.

I beat Portal 2 a while ago. Overall, I enjoyed it, except for the fact that my computer sucks too badly to be able to play co-op for any length of time without lagging like hell at 5-10fps. (integrated video card + laptop ftl D=)

Edited by SmartRutter7