Mariah's Stuff

Mariah the Magician

Oh I was very insulted, and it's not her fault if his voiced opinion sounds rude. I think he should read over his posts a few more times, even his very first post offended me a little but I let it slide to be nice. I'm just trying to be helpful to those who would like to use it, if you don't like it don't use it simple as that.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariah is my younger sister. People may hate me for saying all this, but if I feel someone has been mean to my sibling, I get angry. I will go down defending her. I just wanted to make that clear for Kitty of Time.

In any case, I respect Feaw's apology, and offer mine as well.

Edited by Deannomite

Cut it out everyone. Feaw was not trying to offend anyone with his original post. It could've been worded better, but he did offer words of encouragement - you interpreted it poorly.

The people chiming in without contributing to the thread at all are also at fault. You are fanning the flames for what reason? There is absolutely no need for anyone to act that way towards someone in a situation you are not even involved in. Feaw is perfectly capable of handling himself, or at least I'd hope so. Back on topic.

I just have one thing to say now, and that is that I hate it when people spell my name wrong (it happens a lot in real life as well). Though I shouldn't have replied that way.

So anyways, I accept your apologies, and I offer mine as well for that one reply (which got deleted XD).

Now let's continue as if nothing happened (well, you can learn from this to not take replies like mine the worst way, and realize that criticism can be harsh, but it's mostly helpful regardless).

I just have one thing to say now, and that is that I hate it when people spell my name wrong (it happens a lot in real life as well). Though I shouldn't have replied that way.

So anyways, I accept your apologies, and I offer mine as well for that one reply (which got deleted XD).

Now let's continue as if nothing happened (well, you can learn from this to not take replies like mine the worst way, and realize that criticism can be harsh, but it's mostly helpful regardless).

I didn't mispell your name on purpose... so I edited the post to where your name was and spelled it to how it should have been at that time. Is that better or should I use the new one? When I was typing your name, I asked my sister what it was (I forgot I could scroll down) and I thought she said "Fear". Lmao

And my name isn't just mispelled IRL - people I've known for years still think I'm "Dee-nah", "Diana", "Deanne", etc D:

As for the whole argument, I feel rather stupid about all that. I understand you being angry and defending yourself, but the random comments by uninvolved people was just not right. Telling me to "grow a spine" while they gang up on me is rather contradictory. When someone is "spineless" that usually means they are a coward, and cowards don't stand up for what they think... Cowards gang up on people D:<. Even if my thoughts at the time are a little misplaced ^^; I was certainly not "spineless". Maybe a "whiner" or "*insert female dog word here*". Whereas your comments and the "he was just stating his opinion" comments were correct. Everyone is certainly entitled to an opinion, and I was being a jerk.

Anyways, they are rather simple edits. But she's much better at them then I could be lol. I can't stand working on battle sprites. D:

The armor on the female wyvern was a good idea. I agree with it 100%.

Edited by Deannomite

I didn't mispell your name on purpose... so I edited the post to where your name was and spelled it to how it should have been at that time. Is that better or should I use the new one?

It's okay, it's okay.

And yes, Feaw's good. That's been my name throughout my whole internet "career".

Feawr the Kitty was becuase of the kitty hype here on SF, everyone had the word kitty in their name, and Feawr is just a wordplay of fear.

My name is Fawful now becuase it's a bit similar to Feaw, and when you called me "Fear", in the chat they said "Fearful", and then "Feawful", and then obviously someone came up with "Fawful", and so I changed my name (and it kinda fits with Halloween being close and all).

Edited by Fawful

Hmm, I find it strange that on the female rogue animation her hair moves when shes spinning her weapon, like there is wind blowing it or something. It seems like it should just move when me moves her head, stay still while she spins the blade, then move again when she moves her head again.

Edited by Strawman the DucksawDucky

• 1 month later...

I'm going to start posting up some Character Portraits I'v spliced. I hope to atleast make once a day, so please tell me what you think of them! :D (Also I have made a few requests however I will leave them out of this. unless those I made them for want me to post them up) Enjoy! <3

Just checked to see the new splice of the day (:3) Yesterday's and today's both seem pretty flawless to me, sooooo I'll just say, I like the second palette for the first (archer) portrait and the first (with the green hair) for the second portrait (dragon?) :)

Thanks! The Archer I made at complete random, but the Dragonish girl I made using what I have of my Girl character maker (still need to make the guy one and get the girl one on something like flash) it's not as good with shading on the maker but simple editing makes it look better. xD