Heath Ledger dead from possible OD

CGV

yep, Heath Ledger was found dead today (Jan. 22) in a NY apartment. another freakin celebrity dead from overdose. I swear that drugs are gonna kill every actor and musician out there someday...

yes. and he plays the joker in "The Dark Knight". and he was in brokeback mountain and a few others that i didnt see

well, why bother being upset someone is dead...if you didn't know them, why get yourself down?

respect the dead...yes...but well unless someone around me or I myself am close to said dead person, why be serene? keep living life...1 person's death should not be everyone else's as well...

Why must death be looked at as a bad thing...

"One death is a tragedy...one million deaths are a statistic!"

-Josef Stalin

I look at it this way:

For however much joy there is in life, there is an equal amount of sadness and suffering. As such, when one passes away it must be nice to no longer have to worry about these things - an eternal state of rest, if you will.

upcoming?

and also, do any of you remember when anna nicole smith died last year? this just reminds me of that...

oh yeah i remember that

yeah me too, but apparently the media took it pretty hard. I worked at Ralphs at the time and she was on the cover of every magazine

I think it's just so sad that he had to die at such a young age. I am really looking forward to The Dark Knight and I'm glad that he was able to finish that. I also think he was a cutie until he started going bald. But anyways...he leaves behind his daughter, and I feel bad for her. Heath will be missed.