FE 4 inflation?

The_Purple_Knight

Not really. You can understand commands by actually trying them out and seeing what they do, and also by checking out faqs and information sites on the internet about the game you're interested in. In this case, it's FE4--you already have a translation patch, so even if you somehow forget what every command in the game did, all you have to do is look back on Twilkitri's translation patch and you'd suddenly know. TheEnd has translated a bunch of information for the patches too. One doesn't even have to try to translate anything--they can piggy already-existing translations at little effort, other than pointing, clicking, and typing.

And "hack." This is really beginner stuff. It's more like, if you can follow a basic premise and can use common sense. The "hack" is probably twice, three times as hard as it was for you to make your post.

Rather, it takes a little bit of time--language isn't an issue, knowing the game is. The hacks are hardly obscure to play (the only language part that should trick you up is the casual fan-language of the actual story, not gameplay text--and that's not a necessity to gameplay :E ).

Edited by Celice

I wish it did have a translation patch. I've gotten so bored with the original FE4 that I only play Inflation, because of it's replayability with branched promotions. I miss the story though.

How's the playthrough coming along by the way?

It's going okay I just finished up chapter 3.

I had to kill of dew though because I couldn't secure aiddenxjamka because he kept falling in love with her . I had question though I'm going fir ayraxlevin and I was wondering what will happen to holsety until Skasaher promotes will at be in his inventory or what ? I also I'm not really sure if Lester will inherit jamkas kick ass bow but otherwise everythings running smoothly. I also find it hilarious that miydare , and Arden still sucks in this hack . The only really difficult point in the game for me was defeating gandulf it took like two hours he was just too tough for that part of the game .

What exactly Is a triangle attack ?

Three specific people form a triangle around someone and attack at once, causing a guaranteed critical hit. It's a common element of the Fire Emblem series, usually done by Pegasus Knights who often happen to be sisters.

In the normal version of the game, there's two triangle attacks that can be done by two trio of enemies : the Mage sisters appearing in chapters 7 and 8 and the Falcoknights with Ishtar in the final chapter.

Edited by Bender B. Rodríguez

It might still be possible, depending on what the hack changes around. I remember when I played Genealogy of Neir, I was very, very close to being able to Silence/Sleep Yurius with one of my magic users. They had already capped magic, and then they had FalaFlame which added like, a bunch to magic, and I think another item that also increased the amount.

So you might get lucky if you can rig a similar item arrangement in this hack. I've never played the Inflation hack so I dunno if that's possible for you :/

Well the characters in the hack all cap every stat every ring even the elite and theif give stat boost so it might be possible . However after about chapter two all the bosses even mini bosses have capped stats so my magic users probably going to need a lot of rings. The azelxtitlu paring in this hack allows both kids to wield falaflame so Teeny might be able to do it with the boost.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...