Well... Hi, I guess

Snivy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of the main series dragon quest games though. I find them really boring. Well, 9 is an exeption because of the customisation and graphics.

How could you find DQ boring >:(? DQ 3, 5 and 8 are awesome!

I found DQ9 to be the most grindy DQ game in the entire series :P:. DQ7 is probably next and that one isn't nearly as grindy, it's just by far the longest RPG in the genre. It's odd you don't like the grinding, but you only like the one that requires it the most! Assuming you want to do any post-story content anyway.

Edited by Tangerine

Pokemon's great, spending 36 hours looking for a Feebas is not.

( then my friend trys and gets a shiny one with a perfect nature...................

THEN SOME LITTLE KID TURNS OFF THE GBA BEFORE I COULD SAVE---PROCEEDS TO HIRE VOLKE TO GET KID)

Who's your fave starter.

I guess its the novelty of the custom characters in battle that makes me like 9 the most.

Starters:

Gen 1: Charmander

Gen 2: Cyndaquil

Gen 3: Treecko

Gen 4: (I wasn't a huge fan of any) Piplup

Gen 5: Snivy/Oshawott

Hey, another DQ9 fan~! I liked it because the party wasn't set; that is, if you wanted to make a party consisting of you, Lyn, Hector, and Eliwood, you could. Furthermore, Lyn could be the armor chick, Hector could blow things up with fire, and Eliwood could steal stuff while facefaulting. . .or whatever else the game let you do. There's so many cool possibilities!

Which reminds me, do you ever plan on doing the DS games?

I want to know how you came about this accurate reading, Mr. Holmes. Because I think of myself as a pretty good detective but no clues jumped out at me about her location at first glance.

And, welcome to the forest ! ^_^ Be sure to PM V-Raven if you have any problems with any members, he will sort them out just fine.

Thanks everyone. I'm already having a lot of fun here. smile.gif I find gen 5 to be my favourite. The first pokemon game I completed was Emerald. I actually have almost all pokemon games, from red/blue/yellow to black/white. My older games were all preowned. Its how I first found FE. I got a copy of sacred stones for 10-15 pounds at a car boot sale. I loved it so much. I still do! Its great to be here. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I got a copy of sacred stones for 10-15 pounds at a car boot sale.

10-15 pounds

pounds

Places in the world where the Pound is used:

800px-Where_the_pound_is_used.jpg

All these other places that aren't the UK call their pounds "lira". So there's only one place chillaccinogirl could be from.

Plus, car boot sales are a mainly British thing to do.

Unless she went to the UK for a holiday and bought it then. But who goes to a car boot sale on holiday? And who even goes to the UK for a holiday?

Now that is clever. Nice detective skills!

You mean DS FE games? I found shadow dragon too hard for me. Can't wait for FE3DS though.

Uhhh. . .hmmm. . .

Once you hit Chapter 4, you can reclass your units, meaning. . .

GORDIN, PICK UP THAT SWORD!

GORDIN, THE POINTY END GOES IN ENEMIES!

GORDIN, HITTING THIN AIR DOES NOT HELP ME!

GORDIN, STOP BLOCKING THINGS WITH YOUR FACE!

GORDIN, GET BACK HERE AND PEEL POTATOES!

Avoid may be minimal, but when the Altean Horse Trio are killing everything in your path, things become way easier.

I found DQ9 to be the most grindy DQ game in the entire series :P:. DQ7 is probably next and that one isn't nearly as grindy, it's just by far the longest RPG in the genre. It's odd you don't like the grinding, but you only like the one that requires it the most! Assuming you want to do any post-story content anyway.

Oh my god, 7 is so long. And I abandoned it twice, so I think that in total I spent at least 3 years playing it. I liked it though. And I like squeezing dung.

I never really understood reclassing.

that gordin stuff made me laugh.

I'll try to sum up why reclassing is cool.

The benefit of reclassing is twofold. First, you get the immediate usage of a different set of stats and weapons. Second, each class has a growth rate associated with it, and if used correctly, you can get some hilarious results.

It takes a bit to get used to, but once you do, it's really addicting.