Meg: Why such hate?

Ok, seriously? The main thing im seeing here is because she's fat. That's just shallow and rude!

Not using her cause of that? What the hell man? So it may be tough to use her, that's the fun of FE challenging yourself. Meg is a pretty great unit. Give her the right supports

and weapons and she can hold her own pretty well.

But come on. Weight? That's just stupid.

See if it's going to be fun when you waste your time raising a bad unit like her only to fail on the Tower of Guidance on Hard Mode. The game's pretty hard and fun itself by playing with mild/good units, there's no reason to use her...

Heck, even Edward is more useful than her.

She eats all your food, I think that's why everyone hates her.

Lol wat

But people don't really hate Ilyana and she eats everything :o

That's why I killed her on Part 3, hmm.

EDIT:

Oh how didn't I see that:

Meg can punch a wall in 1-4 so Edward can be wrecked by shit faster.

Wait, no, shit, that's Wendy and Oujay. My bad.

Now it's right.

Edited by Rapier

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people have such hate against Meg?

Sure she may come in at a lower level than other units, but so what?

And because she's fast people gotta hate her? I like speedy generals that i know won't get doubled.

Her defense is pretty nice and she does well for her class. I personally like her. Especially if supported with Jill :P

This is a joke, right? Coming from a guy named 'ranulf is my pillow'...

speedy generals suck, just like all other generals.

Speedy generals hit their fail cap earlier leaving them with either no growths on thier other stats or a good Bexp opportunity early on. The point with meg is however is that her base level and stats are so much fail that you need humongeous+1 investation to get her to work at all. To the point where other units that make much better use of those investments get less efficient and your team will suck all over the place and cost you major turns.

her bases are bad but even after she hits caps she's bad QQ I did an hm run with her and she's either stuck with 22 speed for a long while until her str catches up or she promotes to get some speed and her str is suffering even more. Her 3rd tier speed cap gets in her way for Part 4 iirc and her move gets in the way always, I needed Nolan to shove her around a lot. They should of given Meg better bases at least, because she has great availability but she has a very rough start and never grows into an excellent fighter in a fast turncount run, unless you give her every stat boost :^_^:.

I thought only Fiona had hit issues but Meg does too and both deal lol damage.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

• 4 weeks later...

Hate Meg? I don't think anyone hates her. They just prefer to win in style.

Just per curiosity, did you actually read the thread first? I'd say quite a few people made it abundantly clear that they disliked Meg in particular.

To be fair, I also hate Meg, both as a unit and as a character.

If she had better stats or were in a different class, I might be compelled to use her. But as it stands, she's utter gutter leaves. And that's an apt way of putting it.