13th has officially lost his mind. (FE11 H5 mode playthrough log.)

13th

29 members have voted

1. 1. Am I insane for doing this with almost no practice in FE hard modes?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Falchion or Starsphere/Lightsphere

• Falchion
    • Starsphere/Lightsphere
  3. 3. Gotoh or Nagi?

• Gotoh
    • Nagi

Well, this is 13th, back from the dead. My drafts have made me too bored. I can literally play FE11 NM with one hand. (As in, one hand on the buttons, and one hand holding Lord of the Rings). So we're switching focus. If you noticed, yesterday I posted that poll. The results were 1 for EHM, 1 for H4, 9 for HHM, and 10 for this.

So it was this. The rules will be simple. Free-for-all. Whatever I get, I get.

Predictions

MVP will be Abel/Cain/Wolf/Sedgar

My jokes will not be funny at all.

Gharnef will be a pain in the behind.

Camus too

Medeus also

Michalis, as well

Turncount will be between 350-500 turns.

C1-C3 will be living hell

Same with C20-Endgame

Edited by Radiant Shadow

Ehh, I might. In cases like dropping General Wolf/Sedgar onto Jeorge's village. Because this is one mode I can see him and his silver bow and Parthia skillz being useful.

But mostly not.

FE 11 NM is a joke, so yeah.

Predictions

MVP will be Abel/Cain/Wolf/Sedgar

My jokes will not be funny at all.

Gharnef will be a pain in the behind.

Camus too

Medeus also

Michalis, as well

Turncount will be between 350-500 turns.

C1-C3 will be living hell

Same with C20-Endgame

My MVPs were without a doubt Shiida and Barst, your mileage may vary.

Gharnef won't be at all with warp + not bothering with Falchion, otherwise... yeah. I got starlight but realized he was gonna be a bitch when I got to him, so I just skipped him and didn't mind at all. Voted Starsphere, Inf. Gradivus is yum.

Wing Spear=dead Camus. He's also totally optional.

Bomb Medeus with Nagi and Tiki, finish with Marth using weak Falchion if needed.

C1-C3- Pretty much.

C20-Endgame was lol warp on my playthrough. Can't comment on those chapters sans warp.

Camus is piss-easy. So's Michalis. Medeus is only a pain because F is a pain.

BUT DO IT 13. Use all the shitty units too. Like Macellan.

I WILL! I TOLD MYSELF I WOULD DO IT! And sadly, can't start my new game I got due to a move, so going to start playing during that. Writing notes and turncounts.

PER INTEG'S ORDERS, THIS NOW INVOLVES USING BAD UNITS LIKE MACLOLLAN AND VYLAND!

Lol.

This'll be an awesome summary. Typing AS I PLAY!

Also: Confirmed units to be used!

Confirmed checkpoints to be used as BACKUP SAVES. (Yes, I'm devoting all three files to this runthrough.

After Chapter 3 (Obviously)

After Chapter 6 (Again, obvious)

After Chapter 10

After Chapter 12

After Chapter 14

After Chapter 17

After Chapter 20

After chapter 22

After Chapter 23

After Chapter 24

Each checkpoint replace the oldest one. So I have save slot 1 as the game. Save slot 2 is backup number 1. Save slot 3 is Backup number 2. (My mind will be dead after this, but If I win, HHM should be a breeze.)

Marth

Cain

Abel

Caeda

Barst

Roshea as a Archer/Sniper

Caesar as a Dark Mage/Sorcerer

Radd as a Cavalier/Paladin

Roger as a Mercenary/Hero

Tomas as a Cavalier/Dracoknight

(Yes, the entire Skittles team.)

Elice as a Mage/Sage

(And the leader)

Macellan

Dolph

Boah

Wendell

Merric

Hardin

Wolf

Sedgar

Gordin

Jagen

Navarre

Ogma

Julian

Lena

And probably anyone else who lives after each chapter.

Chapter 1: Marth Embarks from a Small island in the Middle of no where for the mainland after taking on a group of pirates. (OH Sh-... Shoot. That Thief has 14-15 Speed!)

Turns Taken 34

Aggravation Level: You're watching the super bowl on the TV. Suddenly, a storm strikes. You lose all satelite connection. To top it off, your favorite team loses.

Units used: Marth, Jagen, Abel, Cain, Gordin, Draug, Caeda, Wrys

Casualties: None (!)

Going to Save this and then Edit the info on here.

So, I start out by having Draug hit the Thief, Abel Jav it, and then Cain kill it. (Remarkably, all three hit. Though that could be the lances>Swords thing.) Marth also makes money. Caeda goes splurge shopping and buys 3 Iron Lances (One for Abel, one for Jagen, on for herself.) And then spends all the remaining money sans the last 1060 of it on Javelins.

Draug fort-lures the first Pirate. Abel Javs it, Gordin kills it. OH SH-, there's 5 Pirates mobile! 2 die to Marth/Jagen/Gordin/Abel teamwork. Last one dodges a Caeda Jav.It dies to Draug/Caeda next turn.

Turn 7, 2 Pirates of the group left. Gordin/Abel kill the first one. Last has full health. I have Silv. Lance Jagen to fix that. Cain and Marth take out the last 10 HP, with Marth killing. 7 turns and the initial wave is gone. Just my 7 guys vs. Their 7 guys

So far, I have used 2 Silver Lance uses. Gordin and Abel are MVP currently for being ranged. Begin healing process. See you after that.

Turn 12, I have all but Caeda and Jagen ready, because they bore the brunt of the assault. Now explain this. Draug is on a forest, and yet the pirate STILL has a 97 hit rate.

The pirate also dies to a Steel Bow hit. Followed by a Javelin crit to the face. FORTSPAM!

OK, maybe foreseeing 3-50 to 500 turns was a bit low. Let's go 600-800 turns. (reads H5 Draft logs tp see turncounts/teams. HOLY SHIITAKES! HOW THE HELL DID INTEG DO C1 WITH JUST MARTH AND THE JAGENMEISTER?)

Back to gameplay. Draug nearly dies to an axe crit. I love Draug. He can take an axe crit TO THE FACE and live to tell the tail. Gordin gains 3 stats, What? Abel and Cain both only gain 2 stats What? Caeda kills a hunter with a Wing Spear hit after Jagen saved her life! And Marth acts useless again!

AND... I am suspending here, with those pirates on the left side of the island left, and on 23 turns so far.

(The next morning) Welcome back to are we smarter than H5 mode. And here we are. When we last left off, we were 23 turns in with good position to take the castle.

Taking out three pirates relies on Jagen and Draug. Marth gains HP and Luck on his first level. To be expected, I guess.

Turn 26 finds me with one boss left and my team one Wrys higher. And so we begin the attempt to make 30 turns. I see maybe 33 being what I get

Me: Alright, need to get a Sliver Lance hit, at least. More like a Silver Lance crit

Boss: *dodge everything thrown at him.*

As you can see, its frustrating. SILVER LANCE! *miss* GOD DAMMIT! *retreat Jagen to heal*

*two turns later* Draug Javelin hit. Caeda Javelin hit. Gordin Steel Bow hit. Abel Javelin Miss. *boss is left with eleven HP after Silver Lance hit.*

*two turns later.* *all javelins and Steel Bow miss.

*Turn 34* *Caeda, Gordin, Abel, Jagen, Cain all hit, Cain getting an iron sword kill* *Marth Seize*

No casualties, wow. So, that is the hardest step, because a misstep will make you reset.

C2 later. Sanity pending.

Marth 2.20 5 Str 0 Mag 3 Skill 7 Speed 8 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist
Caeda 2.43 4 Str 1 Mag 7 Skill 13 Speed 10 Luck 7 Defense 6 Resist
Cain 2.60 8 Str 0 Mag 5 Skill 6 Speed 3 Luck 8 Defense 0 Resist
Abel 2.10 7 Str 0 Mag 7 Skill 8 Speed 2 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist 
Draug 1.82 7 Str 0 Mag 3 Skill 3 Speed 1 Luck 11 Defense 0 Resist
Jagen --/1.62 7 Str 1 Mag 10 Skill 8 Speed 1 Luck 9 Defense 6 Resist
Gordin 2.33 5 Str 0 Mag 4 Skill 4 Speed 5 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist

Edited by Radiant Shadow

Note that I will not being doing EVERY chapter like that. Just when I'm bored and at the computer.

I will make logs and summaries though.

Going to go play C2 while waiting for guests.

EDIT: OK, UPDATE!

Chapter 2: The Pirates of Goddamn Galder. (Oh, look. We just happened to arrive in the town where our friends who attacked us last time have their headquarters. Of course we'll fight them even when they nearly tore us to pieces last time.)

Turns Taken: 22

Aggravation Level: You are playing FE:SD on H5 mode, and have to RNG abuse for a Silver Lance critical. The turn you get it, the enemy next to you then gets an iron axe crit on Marth with a 1% Crit rate. *reset*

Units used: All from last chapter Plus Bord, Cord, Barst, Ogma, Darros, and Castor.

Casualties: Somehow, none.

Alright, we're back for more, Galder Pirate crew. And HOLY MOTHER OF HECTOR, THAT CAVALIER HAS 30 HP! So, yeah, use Ogma, Barst, and Draug to tank the Pirates from the north. Marth tanks the cavaliers with Jagen and Caeda. By turn 9 all of that wave is dead. Oh yeah, and some pirate dude with speed and skill problems joined me.

And... that's all for now. Be back later.

AND NOW WE CONTINUE!

starting from turn 10, I have my army, but still sitting on the first island. Crossing the bridge with Jagen, turn 12 found me with a pirate and a pair of hunters on me. Retreating, we find this situation.

Caeda: Agh! A hunter!

Castor: Aha, I have you. My mother shall have her medicine due to your death!

Caeda: Your poor mohter. Would she want you to help her by killing someone?

Castor: *silence* No... But I need the gold, my dear target, so now...

Caeda: Gold? I have gold.Take some for your mother.

Castor: *speechless* This is money enough for TWLEVE! I don't need all this.

Caeda: Take it.

Castor: You just bought yourself the best hunter in Galder. *magically changes red clothes for blue*

Needless to say, Castor is now my newest Archer. Gordin is still a better shot, methinks.

Back to gameplay. Jagen, Ogma, and Gordin dealt with the hunter. Castor, Abel, Cain, and Marth did the Pirate.

Time out for a little more sanity restoration. I hate to leave you hanging. But I need to preserve the sanity.

Back to the game! We have 5 problems. 4 of them are pirates. 1 is a pirate with a hand axe, 11 speed, and 15 strentth. The good news is he only has 7 total defence. Bad news is he has 36 HP.

Jagen Lure time. Jagen, Caeda, and Castor all 2-range the southernmost pirate once he's in range. Ogma gets a kill and a 5-stat levelup. Gordin shoots the next pirate who comes and gets an HP/Speed level. Caeda procs another HP/Skill/Speed/Luck level on the next pirate, and Barst kills the pirate. 2 left, then the boss. Jagen Lures, Abel/Caeda/Gordin all kill it. Bad news is I have 3 Heal Staff uses left.

Jagen lures the last pirate, Ogma DOUBLES IT and then Marth kills it.

Jagen runs to the fort. I run Marth north to the village. Time to save and then Save-abuse for Jagen to get a Silver Lance crit. 22 turns so far.

Attempt one: WHAT THE HELL, SILVER LANCE CRIT IN ONE TRY!

Seize on 22 turns. No casualties yet. Whoo.

Unit stats

Marth2.90 19 HP 5 Str 0 Mag 3 Skillb7 Speed 8 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist D Swords 
Caeda 3.13 18 HP 4Str 1 Mag 8 Skill 14 Speed 11 Luck 7 Defense 6 Resist D Lances
Cain 3.00 22 HP 8 Str 0 Mag 6 Skill 7 Speed 4 Luck 9 Defense 0 Resist   D Swords, E Lances
Abel 2.70 20 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 7 Skill 8 Speed 2 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist    E Swords, C Lances
Draug 2.52 21 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 3 Skill 3 Speed 1 Luck 11 Defense 0 Resist   D Lances
Jagen --/2.38 22 HP 7 Str 1 Mag 11 Skill 8 Speed 1 Luck 9 Defense 6 Resist   D Swords, B Lances
Gordin 3.33 19 HP 5 Str 0 Mag 4 Skill 4 Speed 5 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist D Bows
Wrys: 4.06 16 HP 0 Str 2 Mag 5 Skill 7 Speed 2 Luck 3 Defense 7 Resist D Staves
Ogma 5.30 23 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 11 Skill 13 Speed 4 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist  C Swords
Barst 3.70 24 HP 10 Str 0 Mag 6 Skill 9 Speed 5 Luck 6 Defense 0 Resist  D Axes
Bord 2.00 20 HP 8 Str 0 Mag 4 Skill 7 Speed 1 Luck 5 Defense 0 Resist C Axes
Cord 2.00 20 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 5 Skill 9 Speed 5 Luck 5 Defense 0 Resist E  Axes
Darros 3.30 21 HP 6 Str 0 Mag 2 Skill 7 Speed 3 Luck 3 Defense 0 Resist D Axes
Castor 3.20 21 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 3 Skill 6 Speed 3 Luck 3 Defense 0 Resist D Bows

Edited by Radiant Shadow

Ch1 and 2 aren't THAT difficult, but still no POC. Its ch 3 that's darn difficult. >.<

Also, I had problems doing ch.10. You can't easily recruit Minerva and Maria, and the reinforcement arrive before you can even do anything. >.<

I somehow managed to finish a playthrough on H5 without losing any units, but I think my turncount was pretty bad. Heck, I was busy boss abusing a lot of chars. >.<

Also, Hardin's a saviour. I'd say higher than Abel if only for insta-silver lance/ridersbane.

Edited by blues

Can't you go around the castle, beat up everything between you and the boss, beat up the boss, then circle back for Maria and Co.? The boss is stupidly easy for a boss, IIRC.

Well we're talking about H5.

Dunno. You can't go north because of reinforcements. You can go south and around, but then Minerva and co. come in and suicide on you. So, yoou have to recruit Maria before Minerva even tries to attack you, otherwise you're screwed.

Peggies are annoying, and there are three drocknights along with Minerva to boot. What was my strategy? Wharp Merric and hope he criticals the hero with the masterseal. Before that, warp Marth to recruit Maria and use the door key.

In the south my group takes out everything and opens chests just in time for reinforcements. Also, Horsemen can go over mountains. How wonderful.

Marth, Maria, Merric and the newly recruited Minerva move west as far as possible so that I can kick the boss with sheer force.

Any other strategies in mind?

Does Minerva move on H5? If she behaves herself (i.e. doesn't go anywhere unless someone enters her range), then you go around the castle, beat up the boss, possibly pick up the Master Seal on the way back, then run back the way you came, take out the arrow guys, recruit Maria, recruit Minerva, seize. Not efficient in the least, but I think it should work.

Just run through the castle like a man, it isn't overly difficult, and Jeorge/Merric/Wendall take care off the dracoknights easily. The only tough part about the chapter is getting by the silver bow Sniper, or if you play slowly, the horseman reinforcements, unless you have a trained Wolf/Sedgar.

And Minerva's AI is the exact same to my knowledge.

Minerva moves on H5. I remember her killing one of my units when I didn't recruit Maria. >.<

Well, the Silver bow Snuper on his own is no problem, but he has two archer buddies to RAEP your units. I guess a trained sedgar is fine, otherwise we're in for a tough time. Dunno how else you'd handle the sniper.

Umm, Dondon, would you mind moving this topic elsewhere? Thanks.

Chapter 3: A Brush in the Teeth, or... "Why the freak did we come here? We heard there were bandits, so couldn't we have found a different route?"

Turns Taken: 25

Aggravation Level: You go to see an action movie, and you learn its NC-17. (I'm 16, so this is based there.) So they give you a ticket to another movie, and it turns out to be a mushy romance. Not only that, the person next to you has Body-Odor issues and is also afraid of deoderant. and the person in front of you refuses to take their hat off.

Units used: All of the above plus Julian and Navarre (haven't used Lena, but she is there.)

Casualties: Cord (died defending Gordin from the fighters.)

Oh, good. Chapter 3. Time for me to start writing failures.

Attempt 1: Move Julian and Lena as far as they can. Move Caeda into Navarre-recruiting position. Move as many people away from the west entrance.

Enemies start moving. I just clear out of the way so I can save Navarre. Then I notice the fact the Fighters have 38 HP and 13 Strength.

I recruit Navarre and chuck a javelin at the Thief blocking the mountain chokepoint. JAVELIN CRIT YES! *suspends data and will resume when I return.*

Got to hate meetings out of the blue. Back to gameplay. (That's like my catchphrase here. Back to gameplay.) Same turn as Caeda's jav crit. Now to kill the thief and blockade the fighters. Marth gets a level on the thief. Gets doubled, though.Castor weakens, Abel kills, gets nothing but HP and Speed. Oh well. Ogma blocks the pirates (as he ins't doubled.) Ogma gets hit, but Gordin and Castor both strike at the fighter before Ogma makes a move again. Everyone else prepares for the west fighters. Sh-...Shoot. 5 fighters. I'm doomed.

Abel dodges one, Navarre crits the other (but gets hit on 41% hit...). The west are now in range of me, time to overwhelm. Castor gets the weakened one that got crit'd, then Jagen, Abel, and Navarre take the last of the northern fighters.

First casualty is the pathetic Cord. Bleh. Whatever. He injures a fighter so he's fine. Gordin Steel Bows the not-injured Fighter. Abel critkills the injured one. (Dang, awesome. Jav-crits all over. Castor and Barst weaken the remaining fighter.

So, now we can heal and save. Except Jagen and Caeda prepare to remove the northern Hunter. You know, the one in the "plateau" where Navarre starts. Over the enemy phase and the next turn, Jagen javs it to 3 HP. Then Caeda kerstabbities it.

Looking at the boss, he has 14 Strength, 14 Speed, and 7 total defense. AND 40 HP. I see Jagen Silver Lance crit necessary. But first, the hunters and the fighters. Specifically the Steel Axe Fighter.

Marth visits the Devil Axe village. Then everyone incites the hunters to move. Barst attacks, gains HP and Speed. Julian attacks. Castor kills, getting HP and Luck. (RNG hates me.) Navarre crit-kills the other. (Killing Edge, yes.)

I slowly move Ogma to the southern fort. Ogma dodges the Steel Axe dude. Yay. Ogma gains a level as he defends the exit. He gets HP and Speed. But he now doubles it with an Iron Sword. Turn 24 finds Castor savepointing. And then... Hyman.

Attempt 1 on Hyman: Ogma dodges 3 attacks. I then go for a Navarre crit and Navarre is doubled and killed. With a 45% hit rate.

Attempt 2 on Hyman: Ogma with a killing edge dies to Hyman in two hits.

Attempt 3: Ogma with a killing edge doesn't crit. Jagen dies.

Attempt 4: Ogma crits. Julian does not dodge and dies. ( was trying to weaken Hyman.) Worst part is that I went to kill Marth and he crit'd with an Iron Sword. Killing Hyman. *reset*

Attempt 5: Ogma dies in EP.

Attempt 6: Ogma dies in EP again.

Attempt 7: FINALLY. Ogma Crits on Turn 25, after dodging 2 hits. Navarre kills with Cain's Iron Sword. Marth seizes on turn 25.

Marth 3.30 20 HP 6 Str 0 Mag 4 Skill 7 Speed 9 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist D Swords 
Caeda 3.93 18 HP 4Str 1 Mag 8 Skill 14 Speed 11 Luck 7 Defense 6 Resist C Lances
Cain 3.00 22 HP 8 Str 0 Mag 6 Skill 7 Speed 4 Luck 9 Defense 0 Resist   D Swords, E Lances
Abel 4.00 22 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 8 Skill 9 Speed 2 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist	E Swords, C Lances
Draug 2.52 21 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 3 Skill 3 Speed 1 Luck 11 Defense 0 Resist   D Lances
Jagen --/2.53 22 HP 7 Str 1 Mag 11 Skill 8 Speed 1 Luck 9 Defense 6 Resist   D Swords, B Lances
Gordin 3.63 19 HP 5 Str 0 Mag 4 Skill 4 Speed 5 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist C Bows
Wrys: 4.40 16 HP 0 Str 2 Mag 5 Skill 7 Speed 2 Luck 3 Defense 7 Resist D Staves
Ogma 6.93 24 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 11 Skill 14 Speed 4 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist  C Swords
Barst 4.00 25 HP 10 Str 0 Mag 6 Skill 10 Speed 5 Luck 6 Defense 0 Resist  D Axes
Bord 2.00 20 HP 8 Str 0 Mag 4 Skill 7 Speed 1 Luck 5 Defense 0 Resist C Axes
Cord 2.00 20 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 5 Skill 9 Speed 5 Luck 5 Defense 0 Resist E  Axes DEAD C3
Darros 3.30 21 HP 6 Str 0 Mag 2 Skill 7 Speed 3 Luck 3 Defense 0 Resist D Axes
Castor 4.10 22 HP 7 Str 0 Mag 3 Skill 6 Speed 4 Luck 4 Defense 0 Resist D Bows
Lena 3.00 16 HP 0 Str 2 Mag 7 Skill 8 Speed  Luck 3 Defense 7 Resist C Staves
Julian 3.10 17 HP 4 Str 0 Mag 6 Skill 12 Speed 7 Luck 4 Defense 0 Resist E Swords
Navarre 4.37 20 HP 6 Str 0 Mag 10 Skill 12 Speed 8 Luck 6 Defense 0 Resist C Swords

Edited by 13thshadow

My strategy for chapter 10 always involves warping Marth into Maria's cell, having them camp there for a couple of turns, and then having Marth move out to the gate just as I kill the hero blocking the way.

I did that, except Merric kills te hero guarding the door.

Also sorry 13th. :P

Heh, I love reading the failed attempts. I'd put mine down on my log, but damn, I don't think the character limit on Serenes is THAT long. Just be glad that this game doesn't have a rank...ugh, I hate

beating a chapter without anybody dying only to find I need to do the same thing, except shaving a turn or two. sad.gif

Keep it up, 13th!

Heh, I love reading the failed attempts. I'd put mine down on my log, but damn, I don't think the character limit on Serenes is THAT long. Just be glad that this game doesn't have a rank...ugh, I hate

beating a chapter without anybody dying only to find I need to do the same thing, except shaving a turn or two. sad.gif

Keep it up, 13th!

I know. I'm just glad it doesn't penalize you for killing units like Cord.

Alright! Glad to see you're attempting the dreaded H5 run. If you want any advice, take a lick from my run

Here's my Completed H5 (Beginning at Chapter 5) Run

Also, if you're stuck for trouble in Chapter 4, lemme offer you this bit of advice. Defense is your friend. Reclass Jagen to General, and whoever else you can to Cavaliers / Peg Knights and rush your way up to the bridge (yes, the bridge). Also, reclass someone else as a Pirate. You're going to need to build a strong wall near the bottom of the bridge, and advance it slowly up, allowing you to take advantage of the Forts near the top (added healing), and the close quarters combat for the narrow path of the bridgeway. You should be able to reach it all, and kill the thief, assuming you place your Shiida/Cavaliers far enough forward that they can reach him.

Also, the fighters will come south. That's why you need to rush to the bridge. If needed, place a pirate (with a Vulnerary) along water's edge, about halfway between the bridge and the east side of the lake, so that he can buy you a little time to move your army to the bridge, then move him into the water for safety (and pray that the one Hunter doesn't get lucky and finish you off, if you are really unfortunate and get hit by everything that moves).

You're going to be essentially stuck handling a huge wave of fighters & cavaliers, but as long as you keep the enemy wedged in the bridgepath (or a little higher maybe), you'll be fine. Don't let them get parallel to the arena though, or else they could easily surround you if they get behind one of your units. Keep up the strong defense, and you're in the green. Ogma / Jagen in the front (Ogma with an Iron Sword), and a healer behind Ogma, and perhaps a reclassed curate behind Jagen (if he needs it), or else use someone with ranged assault. Also, your other pirate should Hand-axe whoever he can from the safety of the water. He'll miss alot, but any hit is better than nothing.

After taking out the migraine of cavaliers and fighers (and Hunter), take out the horsemen. How do you do that? Easy. Look at their attack zone, and move someone slowly (at full health) onto the river or beyond, (near the arena) just enough to drag them over to your team. if you're smart, only one will come at a time. Pick him off the smart way, then rinse and repeat.

Finally, just be careful and work your way down to Merric's village. The Armor Knight on the other side of the bridge won't move, but the bows will, so gently "encourage" them to come rush to their death. But for your sake, do not hug the river, or if you do, use high-def units. The archers will for sure run along the north side of the river, and if you're unlucky, like me, they'll smash Lena or Darros, quite easily.

There. You'll restart a few times, because it's H5, but you will win. I did this chapter w/o Jagen. If I can do it w/o Jagen, you can do it with Jagen.

Edited by Elieson