13th has officially lost his mind. (FE11 H5 mode playthrough log.)

13th

29 members have voted

1. 1. Am I insane for doing this with almost no practice in FE hard modes?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Falchion or Starsphere/Lightsphere

• Falchion
    • Starsphere/Lightsphere
  3. 3. Gotoh or Nagi?

• Gotoh
    • Nagi

Ehh... Came back to this due to boredom with HNM playing to get to HHM on my cart. (My cart went Psycho. It deleted EVERYTHING last week. LNM is SEVERELY boring. Note: I did LHM draft challenge on my VBA.)

Resumed where I left off, the Hyman fight. My game went nuts and deleted the save file, but not the map save. Either that or it was my sister. One of the two.

Attempt the next: Ogma crit'd Hyman. Then hit him with a Steel Sword. Navarre took the kill.

^this. Just don't rush too much, you have enough gold for anything if you don't forge so grabbing some of the chests isn't even important.

Although on chapter 10 rushing is viable. Keep Barst and Shiida alive, but don't forget to level other people up too. They are hands down the best characters for H5 though - my Barst right now is level 20/13, and I haven't even trained him - it's just that he was the only one early on able to take two hits per turn and something like that. And now he is a freaking wall - 58 HP, 26 STR, 25 SPD, 20 DEF, 23 SKL and some LUK/RES.

Wolf and Sedgar probably come in handy too, but they are a pain to get levels early since you have a hard time just fending the enemies off without losing good chars. After chapter 10 and during any gaidens, giving kills to weak chars becomes much easier.

Yeah. Good luck.

6x, after the axe rush, is an idea place to feed kills to people. If you need Wolf/Sedgar to gain a lot of experience, and fast, reclass to Sorcerer, and staff spam until they hit x.94 or something like that.

Came back to this due to boredom with HNM playing to get to HHM on my cart.

Had to do the same thing to unlock HHM on my cart recently too. I S ranked it to try to get some difficulty, and it was just like BLAAAHHHH....SO....EASY....Except 19xx. 19xx HNM was actually pretty difficult w/o Marcus. Trudge through it, and it'll be done soon enough.