Question about Master Crowns

His starting stats were good for the point of the game you received him at, but he's pretty quickly passed up by other units with decent growth rates.

And unlike 5 out of the 6 of us hatchlings I didn't spam to become one. You, Meteor, your brother, Amarao, and aurion all spammed to become a hatchling, but me? No. I didn't.

I didn't spam THAT much to become a hatchling. Not as much as coolguyvaters or Meteor. Only a little, when I was close.

And don't refer to me as "your brother." That tall idiot just couldn't stop himself.....

His starting stats were good for the point of the game you received him at, but he's pretty quickly passed up by other units with decent growth rates.

Unit who can take damage from LV <4 unpromoted enemies at lv 1 promoted do not have stats that can even kinda be consideredd good.

Unit who can take damage from LV <4 unpromoted enemies at lv 1 promoted do not have stats that can even kinda be consideredd good.

Not necessary. Shinon in FE9 can be a god in early game, though he can still take damage from enemies if he somehow got hit.

Yeah, I thought that Sothe was pretty much a Jeigan by that standards in Part 1 because he really wasn't gaining any EXP, yet killed everyone in sight. I am also trying to find a used copy of Path of Radiance at GameStop, so hopefully I'll get some luck at the mall. Because the places I searched so far didn't have the game. D=

Also once again I fail at another thing in Fire Emblem. Ya know those items like Speedwing, Energy Drop, Satori Sign, and etc.? I thought that having them in your inventory would mean that you'll get that benefit. It took me till Part 4 - Endgame to notice that I must actually USE them to get their benefits. ||| orz I also never used any of the Master Seals or Master Crowns I acquired. Also the only character I missed out on was Stefan, so I have to get him on my cleared game.

Currently I have a Battle Save where I just only have to hit

Ashera

one more time and she's dead. My final party consists of on Endgame are: Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki, Brom, Nephenee, Rolf, Shinon, Heather, Haar, Rhys, Elincia, Renning, Volke, Gareth, Nasir, and Reyson. After this, I might have to replay it over because my sister wants to watch this game and now we both can fangirl over RD! =D Also that I can get

Pelleas

in my party and finally make some changes with my gameplay so that I can play Normal Mode and do it right like finally getting the Support system right and how to use items properly. ^^;;

Hate to break it to you guys, you don't even really spam, you just get pianfully off topic. >_>; Which is spamming, I guess.

Eww, Gareth? Isn't he god awful? I heard he was, at any rate. And yay for ROLF!

Seriously, if you want anyone to die, give Rolf (Who is between Rolf and Boyd) a Killer bow. I've seriously seen my Rolf with up to a 70% to crit, it's amazing.

Not necessary. Shinon in FE9 can be a god in early game, though he can still take damage from enemies if he somehow got hit.

Shinon didn't have any armor though >_>

AND I KNOW I DIDN'T SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT STILL.

• 2 weeks later...

I use them on characters that I'm going to use in Part 4. I use them as soon as they reach Level 20 to save time and/or Battle XP.

I generally only bring units that turn out useful (although I use Rolf over Shinon due to personal preference), so I'll use my Master Crowns on the first ones to reach Level 20 (I used Battle XP on Soren during my first playthrough because he maxed Magic, Skill & Resistance around level 15-16 I think, and became an Arch Sage around Chapter 3). That way, I don't have to pick and choose who gets the experience.