19xx Gaiden

Vorena

Oh. In that case, lol no. It would defeat the purpose of such a run if one was to aim for that chapter.

Yes. Indeed.

Nils eats up turns for 10 exp each.

10 turns for every level. You're not gonna make it by the time you reach the end of Lyn Mode.

Theoretically you could place him on a fort and have him get attacked by multiple enemies at once, dodging all of them, while playing for someone every turn to make it like 13 per turn instead!

OH MY GOD THAT'S ONLY 53.846153846153846153846153846153846153846153846153846153846 turns! Instead of 70!

Mekkah, you just saved us rounded up to 16 turns!

You do realize that a variation on Mekkah's technique is the only known way to S-rank, 7-Nils LHM, right? Nils camps on a forest tile in front of chapter 10's first bridge, and has like 3 enemies wail on him for a good 25 turns. You need to severely low turn LHM (like 20 turns below 5* ranking going into chapter 10), but it allows you to barely make the 85 turn count needed for S rank while getting a 40.5-42% W/B ratio, enough to 5* combat. Credit goes to General_Horace for finding out this trick on chapter 10, I just replicated the results.

Not exactly relevent for a LTC runthrough, though, unless you put in the caveat that you're getting 19xx. You'd have to exclude chapter 10 from your final turn count or LHM totally.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

You do realize that a variation on Mekkah's technique is the only known way to S-rank, 7-Nils LHM, right? Nils camps on a forest tile in front of chapter 10's first bridge, and has like 3 enemies wail on him for a good 25 turns. You need to severely low turn LHM (like 20 turns below 5* ranking going into chapter 10), but it allows you to barely make the 85 turn count needed for S rank while getting a 40.5-42% W/B ratio, enough to 5* combat. Credit goes to General_Horace for finding out this trick on chapter 10, I just replicated the results.

Not exactly relevent for a LTC runthrough, though, unless you put in the caveat that you're getting 19xx. You'd have to exclude chapter 10 from your final turn count or LHM totally.

Wow, I had no idea there was enough room in the requirements for that. And here I thought I was crazy for trying to figure out if it's possible to use the Angelic Robe and Energy Ring and still get a White Gem...