Nintendo 3DS Game Boy Advance Ambassador Program

King Marth 64

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA Fire Emblem Virtual Console games do you think that would be in the GBA Ambassador Program before it announces?

• Sword of Seals (Japanese Version only & Replacing with one of the other two GBA Fire Emblem games for Outside of Japan version)
    • Sword of Seals (Releasing Outside of Japan)
    • Blazing Sword
    • The Sacred Stones
    • Possibly not going to release either of the GBA Fire Emblem games for the Ambassador Program and just pay for the eShop.
    • I am not sure?

I notice that the 20 free games for the Virtual Console service for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program and they announce the 5 out of 10 GBA Titles for the Ambassador Program and the other 5 will be possibly announce the 5 other titles by the End of 2011.

I did see some other websites that the fans wanted the GBA Fire Emblem games for the Ambassador Program/3DS Virtual Console. So, I made this voting poll forum, so that we can guess until they announce the 5 other GBA titles for the Ambassador Program.

This is the 5 out of 10 GBA Virtual Console games announced:

Yoshi's Island™: Super Mario™ Advance 3<li>Mario Kart™: Super Circuit<li>Metroid™ Fusion<li>WarioWare™, Inc.: Mega Microgame$<li>Mario vs. Donkey Kong™

This is the other announcement possibly for the Ambassador Program:

<li>Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (Source)<li>Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (Source)

Although it would be wonderful to have access to FE6 outside of Japan (without ROMs/importing of course), it looks like they're mostly just releasing the really popular titles (aka most of the Mario games), so I highly doubt we're gonna get any Fire Emblems. :/

Dunno! :P:

In my opinion, Sacred Stones would be a good idea for IS...because the easiness of the game should work as a good intro to the series for newbies who haven't touched this series considering you can still breeze through it somewhat with a RNG screwed army.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a good choice, really. Personally I find SS a more enjoyable game than FE7, and when people enjoy a game they tend to check out other titles within the series.

Well, what are the chances of people actually playing them.

Most of the people I know that play video games, seem to consistently look up reviews.

And if the reviewer says something about the games level of difficulty, then they won't play.

SS is an interesting choice.

Well, it's got a lot of replay value, and is a good one to introduce others to the series

I'd agree that FE8 is a pretty good game to introduce others to the series if it wasn't so different from the other games in the series X D

I still remember lots of people asking whether a newly released FE game had branching promotions, revistable maps and a world map to traverse. I guess for the new 3DS FE, I can finally say "yes" to some of those points.

FE8 is definitely a good choice to make as an Ambassador game. For the people that don't know of the series, it's a free way to introduce them to it. And should it be coming to America (it should be anyway), then Fire Emblem 3DS, which is similar to this, at least in regards to the world map, may get to see an international release.

I'm happy to see this, because I never went back through to play Ephraim's path. Now I have incentive to do so without having to dig out the GBA and try to keep that old battery charged.

Edited by Klytus

Thanks for the awesome announcement.

P.S.: I told the Fire Emblem Wikia, Zeldapedia, and Wikipedia about the five new GBA titles with two sources to show proof to make sure.

Edited by King Marth 64