I made toast

Elieson

This morning I made poached eggs on toast. And cheddar cheese. And horseradish. So I'm not jealous.

It wasn't with a hair straightener but methodology doesn't concern me in this case. The ends justify the means!

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

I was proud. My toaster is on the fritz, and now I've found an alternative way to make toast. take this story as advice of not what I have done, but what can be done!

While this is wildly exciting and invigorating, I find myself stumped at a single question. It bugs me day and night and finally needs to be asked.

And I care because...?

While this is wildly exciting and invigorating, I find myself stumped at a single question. It bugs me day and night and finally needs to be asked.

And I care because...?

You're just that badass that apparently days and nights have passed since he made this topic, even though it was made 25 minutes before you posted?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

And I care because...?

You're saying that after your Tangerine rebellion topic?

You're just that badass that apparently days and nights have passed since he made this topic, even though it was made 25 minutes before you posted?

He lives in a time beyond our simple grasp.

Because it's funny.

And in defense of the individuals involved in the incident, guy friend did say he was okay with it (he didn't really have a dignity to begin with so he didn't really have anything to lose.) Neither I nor the girl holding the straightener would have actually messed up the hair of someone who didn't want us to.