Elibe 980-1000

deranger

Twenty years pass between FE6 and FE7. A small portion of the cast (Marcus, Bartre, and Karel) return, but the majority of the cast doesn't. Since FE7 was written after FE6, a lot of FE7's cast does not have a place during FE6's "great war". So what're your thoughts on the whereabouts/happenings of the FE7 cast during FE6.

Personally, I'm disappointed Pent couldn't stop Etruria from nearly falling to two Usurpers. I'd imagin Lyn and Rath could have very well been killed in confrontations with Bern (assuming Lyn shares and ending with Rath). It's pretty easy to say they were all killed in one way or another at the start of FE6, like hector, but I'd prefer not to.

I thought Pent retired and went to his studies. He may command respect, but probably not that much influence anymore since he basically just does research all day and severed himself from politics.

Lucius is probably that bishop in Araphen in that one cutscene, but man he isn't pretty so IDK. Perhaps he just didn't age well? Harken and Isa, though, I would've liked to see them mentioned at least. Though they probably just stayed back in Pherae to defend Eliwood's house.

Well let's see Lyn's endings. With Rath, it's likely that she was killed in Sacae, yes. With Eliwood, she's dead anyway. With Hector, probably died with him when Bern invaded or even earlier. With Kent... well Idk about that one but Kent's the least likely one on her pairing lists IMO anyway.

We all know wallace is wandering around somewhere in Elibe, and simply missed the entire catastrophe that occured.

Dart and Geitz likely joined up with captain Fargus, and the entire crew is more than likely active in...piracy operarions.

Oswin of course attends the courts Ostia with Serra, as is Harken, Lowen and Isadora back in Pherae.

Dorcas married Natalie and attends to her broken leg, which after the adventure and 20 years, probably has Gangrene, and is on her death bed, or had her leg amputated.

We all know Matthew died.

Renault just wants quiet, so he might be playing hide and seek with Wallace.

Inb4; Merlinus returns too.

Lucius is probably that bishop in Araphen in that one cutscene, but man he isn't pretty so IDK. Perhaps he just didn't age well?

That's actually not the same person who took care of Lugh, Ray, and Chad. Lugh states that Bern killed "Father", though it should be noted that FireLizard took some liberties with this particular word choice when he translated the dialog.

Huh. I just remembered Lucius settling in Araphen, so I thought it would be him, being also a bishop and all.

Then again Lucius could be traveling with Raven~ //shot

Edited by Luminescent Blade

We all know wallace is wandering around somewhere in Elibe, and simply missed the entire catastrophe that occured.

His ending states that he settled down in Ilia. Probably started a farm there too, since his ending also mentions him "tilling the frozen soil".

Huh. I just remembered Lucius settling in Araphen, so I thought it would be him, being also a bishop and all.

Well, not every orphanage has only one priest, or any sole clergy member for that matter, attending it I imagine.

Any others? Let's see.

Guy possibly died by Karel's hand.

Renault? Who knows? The guy left without a trace.

All of the pegasus sisters are likely in Ilia.

That's all I've got right now.

Edited by Little Al

We all know Matthew died.

We do?

So many characters could've died fighting Bern's invasions of their respective countries. All the Lycian Knights, Rath, Peg Sis's. Hell every character not known to be living could've ended up fighting Bern, considering they're all combatants of some sort. Wonder what happened to Vaida.

also, Play Elibian Nights, Arch's word is as good as Canon

• 4 weeks later...

i am mostly sure canas died unless he has an different ending with support. don't know haven't done it.

as for the rest most of you have covered the stuff already but hawkeye wretled a mexican whooping lama to death.

jaffar probably got killed.

oh and by the way marcus how can still be a level 1 paladin i mean what is.

Hawkeye died

Dorcas retired

Wil died(hopefully)

Dart and Geitz are N/A

Pent and Louise are retired from combat

Sain amd Kent are MIA.

Nino and Jaffar/Erk are MIA.

Serra is mute

(Hopefully)

Sophie was alive

Fa and Igrene were too.

The easiest way to answer all of this is to beg IS for an FE7+6 remake. They could pull an FE4 and do a generations thing (Roy's base stats are such and such because his mom was an ice dragon, for example), and maybe finally include the FE7 cast in FE6 lore (as in Sue actually mentions Rath).

Edit: Oh yeah, and the FE6 cast can finally blink.

Edited by Baby Bonnie Hood

Well after leaving Ray and Lugh with (assumedly) Lucius, Nino's probably in hiding somewhere, considering she left to find Jaffar (fuck you ErkNino shippers). I can assume she either found Jaffar or went into hiding because they killed him. She wouldn't be their target. Jaffar's most likely dead, or hiding. Legault may also be dead. It can be assumed the Black Fang is officially disbanded, unless Legault took the remains. If not he probably is in seclusion somewhere, but if so he was probably killed.

Wil died(hopefully)

sob.gif

IIRC

Karla died.

Hawkeye probably died.

Rebecca is probably in Pherae with Wil not Lowen goddammit.

Lucuis was probably the "father" (lol) of Lugh, Ray and Chad assuming he didn't end up "traveling" with Raven.

Canas is dead.

Vaida either died or was aiding Prince Zephiel in the shadows.

Oswin died with Hector according to the manga although not too sure.

Peggy sisters are in Ilia.

That's all I can think of right now.

Lucuis was probably the "father" (lol) of Lugh, Ray and Chad assuming he didn't end up "traveling" with Raven.

He could always have started his orphanage after a little traveling. Though I always thought of him contributing money to the orphanage he started in between his travels with Raven, and leaving the fathering to the squinty father you see in FE6.

Karla and Canas were killed by the plot, since neither appeared in FE6. Roy and Lilina's mothers are also both dead IIRC, but otherwise no one is officially dead at the onset of FE6. Although it can be argued Rath is also dead.

He could always have started his orphanage after a little traveling. Though I always thought of him contributing money to the orphanage he started in between his travels with Raven, and leaving the fathering to the squinty father you see in FE6.

The squinty guy is just a generic priest. Lugh, Ray, and Chad's "father" was killed by Bern.

• 2 weeks later...

Karla and Canas were killed by the plot, since neither appeared in FE6.

He's mentioned indirectly as the son of Niime. Canas' death is one of the most certain of the FE7 cast, unfortunately.

I also buy into the Karel-killed-Guy theory, since a) that's what happens in the A-support Guy/Karel ending, and b) it would help explain how the cold-blooded Karel of FE7 first got onto his sentimental, redemptive streak.