Completed custom FE GBA patches

Agreed Celice. I think it should be even officially as a position among the site's hierarchy of power, like a section mod of sorts. That would be a relatively simplistic way to prize someone willing to organize all patches like that. Or just an achievement of sorts if there is such a thing here, something to prize for something relatively workful and intricate as keeping him/herself as up-to-date as possible.

And yep, if we add in all FE patches for all consoles, FE is quite a well-served franchise regarding hacks, considering the size of the fanbase. Small but faithful. :)

Hmmmm... an interesting idea. It sounds like it could work although I don't know if the mods will agree. Well, interesting nonetheless.

If anyone would like to throw up links, uploads, and information about hacks, I'll take it and keep them in an orderly place, just in case someone wants it at some later time. If I get enough together, I'm going to look into the wiki thing and see about how the hell to get a stable archive running.

EDIT: Hacks should not be necessarily completed, either. All versions and all works should be archived in case something goes awry, or some specific version marks a decidedly huge revision of content. All edits should be retained just in case.

Edited by Celice