• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

A mod or two joked about it when this thread first started.

Nowadays nobody that isn't a Forum Games regular visits since a group of people convinced everyone that FG's evilevilbadbad blah.

Which raises the question...

Nuh uh that's untrue.

Do you really want to play Monster Hunter as an MMO, Kalas? We're getting MH3U on the 3DS and Wii U.

Edited by Emerald Knight

Do you really want to play Monster Hunter as an MMO, Kalas? We're getting MH3U on the 3DS and Wii U.

Yes, with all my heart. It just looks so AWESOME! Have you seen the quests it has? Have you seen the Raviente? (I'd link to it, but internet on Wii is blah.) I wanna try the awesome quests!

I know about it, I've read up on it. I actually do have a favorite monster from it. It's just that I think it will never come over is all, not to mention I'm super excited for MH3U.

BUT I'M TOO POOR FOR EITHER OF THOSE. I'M 15 YEARS OLD AND I'M IN DEBT FOR THE XBAWKS 360 (technically not 100% mine, but w/e) SO THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT I'M GONNA GET EITHER A WIIU OR A 3DS! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I'M MAD THAT JAPAN GETS MOST OF THE GOOD STUFF FIRST AND WAAAH

BUT I'M TOO POOR FOR EITHER OF THOSE. I'M 15 YEARS OLD AND I'M IN DEBT FOR THE XBAWKS 360 (technically not 100% mine, but w/e) SO THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT I'M GONNA GET EITHER A WIIU OR A 3DS! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I'M MAD THAT JAPAN GETS MOST OF THE GOOD STUFF FIRST AND WAAAH

We get some stuff that Japan doesn't. The US's Zelda II is a lot better than Japan's. >_>

I think I have around a $120 debt. With my dad. And the most I get from doing work is $30. And I get $10 dollars by washing one of his cars. And I get to wash one of his cars maybe every other week. And I have video game, manga, music, and book needs, so...

You're thinking way too deep into it. Don't go on any further. :smug:

No, you're dismissing it out of hand.

Just kidding. I've matured enough to be able to tell when to stop...and to be honest, this was all for fun. Don't take it personal fellas. ;p

Then don't ever have "fun" again, what you did was genuinely and seriously wrong. And I WILL keep stressing this!

You just like bitching out Crash.

That's right.