The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

So, good news. NG's finally spriting.

Bad news. My best friend hates the sprite I'm using for my FE 12 mystery unit. Then again, this is coming from a best friend who only draws MLP:FiM ponies and doesn't play FE whatsoever. But if she's laughing at it, I highly doubt the reception's gonna be any better here. ;/ Hm... What to do..

Edited by Nagareboshi Gin

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I have no idea. I guess he made a sprite but his friend laughs at it apparently.

odd

I'm not exactly the best when it comes to splicing. So I asked my friend for a critique of my finished work and she laughed her ass off at it and didn't know what to say. Except for the fact that it looked like i just stuck a character's head on another's body. But isn't that essentially what splicing is here on SF?

Oh dear god no.

People here have rather high standards so I advice you either looking into tutorials or ask for some advice.

I was just making a generalization. Trust me, the mug shot looks a lot more complex than that. I highly doubt I'd put so much effort into it if I didn't know what I was working with. My friend would probably shit rainbows and squeal with delight if it was a pony mug instead of a human's, though.