• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you use shots of the 3d models of pokemon from pokemon x and y? the sprites in the games before x and y look a lot better

Nice to see you back. ^-^

Edited by Barbie

AAI2

Case 2 (Middle)

gf1mk.jpg36jq.jpg

0dcn.jpgh98m.jpg

xz685.jpggck3.jpg

zh9o.jpgj7yu.jpg

Correct.

auhh.jpggw6n.jpg

hlf8.jpg05la.jpg

Hee hee...

roeg.jpgy2idz.jpg

Could be...

zlio.jpgetyw.jpg

jfpl.jpgezmb.jpg

u2zk.jpghya2.jpg

9mh92.jpg8kwq.jpg

rg4ji.jpg8w2e.jpg

No. -.-

Case 2 End(No Spoilers) (However, I do talk about Case 2-3. If you haven't played it, don't peek. You've been warned!)

i93d.jpg0efh.jpg

Hee hee...

rdrs.jpg0o6ci.jpg

Nice introduction, Miles.

76y2.jpgu35cg.jpg

It's Regiiiina. :D

99b1.jpgy4x8.jpg

okj2.jpguikf.jpg

All right. :D

Only because of her father death. -.-

7nn4.jpgafn1.jpg

lol

odaz.jpgws84.jpg

zw4c2.jpg52z2.jpg

Aya: Kay, she hardly is informative outside of her circus tent. -.-

Case 2-3 Major Spoilers

Kay: Who's she?

Aya: She's known as the princess of animal taming who was one of our witnesses for Max getting framed that me, Maya and Phoenix defended in court. She is known to get alot of boys wrapped under her little finger which one of them nearly drove to his death.

Kay: That's terrible.

Aya: Yes. It still isn't known if he's still recovered from his injury.

Kay: What happened?

Aya: She had an admirer named Bat who was a circus performer which they often play jokes on each other until one day an accident occurred which was if he stuck his head into the lion's mouth, she would have to go on a date with him.

Kay: That sounds dangerous.

Aya: It's even worse that the peppered scarf which was tied around his neck which made the lion sneeze and *clamp*

Kay: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Aya: Yes. He was rushed to the hospital unconscious which he may still be in that condition even now. -.-

Kay: -.-

Aya: After this incident her brother, Acro. Who was another circus performer tried to save her brother only to end up getting paralyzed.

Kay: What happened after that?

Aya: The circus owner, Russel had to put down the lion, Leon and to silence this incident from the public, or their circus would get shut down.

Kay: You and Phoenix testified in court and they found out, haven't they?

Aya: Yes. But...ha ha. It's no surprise that it didn't get shut down after that.

Kay: That's good! But...how is Acro now.

Aya: Still in jail for murder.

Kay: What?!

Aya: Yes.

Kay: What was the motive?

Aya: Well...*sigh* you see. Regina is very naive.

Kay: Why is that?

Aya: Well...because she grew up in a circus all of her life and never has been schooled outside of the circus.

Kay: So what happened to have caused Acro to do what he did?

Aya: Regina was unaware of how serious the incident was that she moved on with her life and had two other boys chasing her Max and Trilo which infuriated him that he actually sent the note into Regina's pocket when she brought him his dinner as he planned to kill her.

Kay: She's his waitress? :D:

Aya: :D:

Annyway, she found the note in her pocket which she didn't know what it was about, so she posted it on the cafeteria wall which her father, Russel found which he knew about.

Miles: What did the note say?

Aya: It said that he would meet out in the alley to discuss something.

Miles: What was it about?

Aya: Some kind of personnel matter about the circus. But...then Acro dropped the bust on his head and killed him. He was like a father to him, but due to him being crippled and not being able to see out the window is why this happened. Max only got convicted, because his cape got caught onto the bust after he looked out of his window.

Kay: So...he didn't intentionally murder him.

Aya: No. It was by accident. He however confessed his crime after Phoenix and I fought hard in the second day trial.

Kay: Who may I ask is Phoenix?

Miles: He's just a childhood friend of mine.

Aya: Who I was together with through 15 cases. He was a legendary handsome/dashing lawyer.

Miles: Let's not discuss it. It's a long past that I want to be forgotten.

Aya: Right. But...after his confession, Acro had to pay the price, but I hope that they let him off early. -.-

Kay: Hee hee...who are Acro and Bat?

Aya: They were orphans who were abandoned which Russel took under his wing.

Kay: That's nice.

Aya: Yes. He was like a father to them which they have respected. Regina also stayed by Bat at the hospital until he would wake up one day after the trial was over.

Aya: But...I also want Bat to recover too. Someday. ...And still praying. Now...let us investigate. It's nice now that you've became circus head, Regina.

Regina: Hee hee...long time no see, mistress.

Aya: =P

nrn3.jpgkf8z.jpg

Yep. -.-

xkgvg.jpgyal2.jpg

:3

Edited by Barbie