• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

>Stinky Steve: Book Two - A Minecraft Superhero by PT Evans is the second in a series. Stinky Steve has learned how to control his flatulence problem and use his farts to help others. There are lots of characters called Steve in Minecraft and they are all facing the same fights against zombies, spider jockeys, and Creepers. Stinky Steve can help them in their fight by using his farts to produce fart bombs and a suit of armor. But, there's a new villain on the block, one that might be harder to fight off. Can Stinky Steve transform himself into Superhero Steve and can he overcome the new villain and triumph in the world of Minecraft?
>These are books that children will love to read over and over again and that's a great thing because too many push reading aside in favor of computer games these days. You don't have to read book one to get to grips with this one, but it does help. I'm guessing that there could be a book 3 in the offing, at least I hope so. I would urge anyone with kids, who is looking for something different to read their kids, to give this book a go.

So I stroll into my local game stop looking to buy a copy of SMT Apocalypse. I grab the game and take it to the charming maiden at the register. I say "pardon me, milady.... But could you ring me up? A shame I don't have your number, or I'd ring you up instead..." She giggles and takes the game, blushing as her fingers brush mine due to my fingerless gloves.
Her eyes widen as she reads the games title "Wow, I've never seen anyone buy this before! You must have special taste!". I smile and ready a witty response when suddenly a voice rings from behind. "Hahaha look at what this faggot is buying! That's not Call of Duty! What a piece of shit!" I quickly turn around, my cloak billowing behind me, to discern the source of this rude outburst.
Standing before me is generic dudebro caricature with a sports team cap and "The guy that beat you up that one time behind the school in early October" shirt just standing over the guffawing.
"Excuse me sir... you may disparage my person if you wish, but it is untoward to swear in front of a lady."
"Fuck you faggot!" The man replied.
"As you wish..."
I quickly swing my cane into his kneecap before he can react, he bellows and charges forwards. I expertly sidestep him and the cashier screams as he crashes into the counter. I draw my sword-cane and mutter a quiet oath as I drive it deep into his back.
"...requiescat in pace..."
As I clean my blade the girl walks out from behind the counter, twirling her hair with her fingers. "So...maybe you'd like to come over to my place and play that game sometime... ?" the cashier asked me.
"No thanks milady, It's single player only. Besides..." I sheath my sword.
"You're not my type"
I skate away on my Heelys into the sunset.

>go to big chain bookstore
>pick up Mein Kampf, Lolita, and The God Delusion
>waiting in line for ages
>light up a stogie
>start loudly chatting up old ladies and families in line next to me
>thumb through the expensive knick-knacks next to the checkout, knocking several onto the floor, and repeatedly tell my fellow line-goers to “look at all this horseshit”
>complain that there are too few cashiers per customer, allege that this is the fault of “kikes”
>finally reach the checkout
>array the books so their covers are all facing up
>toss them onto the counter in a radial formation, all facing directly at the cashier, a slightly overweight girl in her early 20s
>she looks down at them and pauses, her jaw dropping in disbelief as the fuhrer himself stares back up at her
>blow smoke into her face and ask “some kind of problem, toots?”
>she coughs and nervously stutters the name of the book, as if to verify that someone could ever purchase it intentionally
>“yeah” I reply, before placing my index finger on the cover of Lolita, and leaning across to her side of the counter
>“and this one’s about a pedophile”
>her face is now wan with shock and horror
>“oh my god,” she mutters
>“God’s dead, honey”
>everyone around us goes dead silent
>pick up the books and leave without paying
>no one even calls security

Join the Roman Empire.

I don't really consider the Byzantine Empire Roman anymore, once it breaks off from the west and no longer contains Rome. The fact that they want to call themselves Roman doesn't make it true. You've had the same claim by several other empires, like the Holy Roman Empire, with its head calling himself Emperor of Rome, even if he didn't hold Rome half the time.

and that's why us americans think non americans are arrogant pricks for thinking we're arrogant pricks :D

This attempt at "being edgy" doesn't suit you. Also, no.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be litterd with the blood of Patriots. Barack HUSSEIN obama aka “B. O” is not my presidnet. he is Islamic gommunist and probbaly kenyan as well :DD. ADAM and eve not adam and STEVE ok. praise jesus.