• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/69909-localization-and-censorship/

So, due to how universally hated Fates' localization is and how awful the liberal SJW cucks in Treehouse are, and how the Japanese noticed our outrage on the internet back in 2016(ish?), what do you guys think? Do you think that IS will have tighter grips over what's changed in the localization or do you think that Nintendo of Japan will just let NoA be feminist SJW cucks again with the localization?

3 hours ago, Nobody said:

Lmao

is that the lowest we've had in this forum? I honestly can't remember anyone else being that bad.

not sure if it was just over time but in my mind chiki is/was the worst here

Suggested languages on my phone:

portuguese and emoji

IMG_6826.PNG.55778759e9b9bd831482ee4888b39c93.PNG

????

20 minutes ago, shezzy said:

I love travel

Especially when I get home and I can appreciate the fact that I traveled

While I'm there unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is how much my feet hurt.

Where did you go

Edited by Nobody

I hate having bad anxiety. Whenever i have to do something different it starts acting up and fighting it is harddddd. Sometimes it makes me do a lot of dumb stuff and give up without trying much.

i wonder if i should just go to a psychiatrist and drug it away.

ikr <insert whine about superficial shit>

its not like everyone else has no problems.

"I have problems of character, sometimes i feel like im not in my own body but in something thats inanimate instead, i constantly have to do something i have huge problems executing properly but it must be done no matter how exhausting it gets for the body that doesn't feel like me; Because of that anxiety i have problems concentrating on tasks that wouldn't be a problem otherwise; it really gets to me and i don't know if i should just drown myself in medicine. Also give me lots of affection please."

This phenomena is called "getting out of bed after an insufficient amount of sleep"

and its not like your problems are really huge or something; its miniscule.

22 hours ago, Tryhard said:

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/69909-localization-and-censorship/

So, due to how universally hated Fates' localization is and how awful the liberal SJW cucks in Treehouse are, and how the Japanese noticed our outrage on the internet back in 2016(ish?), what do you guys think? Do you think that IS will have tighter grips over what's changed in the localization or do you think that Nintendo of Japan will just let NoA be feminist SJW cucks again with the localization?

#makefireemblemgreatagain

"but what if its true.

If there is a legit discussion about sj and feminism and there are people that have literally given their wife to someone else who can fuck her better than them and suddently pregnancy and they still provide support for her even after she has gotten kids from three other super toxic masculines but they are black so its actually ok? Then cuckish sjw feminists isn't untrue...

Though its more commonly viewed as a label and an insult rather than an accurate discription because of overuse so i guess i understand why people get triggered over this and they need to be put in an absolutely safe place from any free speech and any differing opinion so its ok actually to just ban reality because of them.

But then calling people homophobic sexist racist toxic scum is just as bad... they can get triggered over it... but they are the majority so its ok, they never suffer ever so they can put up with it."

jk but seriously though, how do you adress people that are censoring reality because of virtue signaling, personal and ideological bias and hatred against the majority?

i am not even trolling; i am serious when i ask "what are you supposed to call <people whose characteristics align with as sjws-ideology percieved behaviour> when you may not call them sjws?" 

Edited by Antagonist Edgelord
im an idiot

while "muh SJWs ruining everything!!!!" is overused and dumb, what you're saying isnt even relevant

no one said you can't call people sjws (although i do think its dumb)

the specific phrase "feminist sjw cucks" was the one mentioned

unless you're unironically defending the use of the phrase "feminist sjw cucks"

Edited by unique

i either have to assume that you're not that bright or you're trolling

i don't care about the use of "sjw" really when it's actually used non-hyperbolically, and I'm not saying those ridiculous people don't exist, but you whine like bitches about them in a similar fashion that it's embarrassing, especially when these people tend to have little power and are restricted to writing their blogs on tumblr or some shit. unless you actually believe treehouse is full of sjws wanting to take away 'muh facerubbing'

do you really believe that the people who were happy (or even... ambivalent) about the outcome of that part of the localisation of fates were all sjws?

the fuck is wrong with you