• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

the free market solves all problems, kiddo

though that does remind me of some good times that developers actually did, like when blizzard added a kid's character and quest to WoW through the make a wish foundation because he had brain cancer

unfortunately he passed away but I believe that NPC is still there years later even after the entire continent fucking shifted and they basically redid the entire game

truthfully all i've played is WoW because it was the "biggest" and the "best" MMO

and Age of Conan, but that sucked

all i've done is play copious amounts of Fallout New Vegas this weekend, is good game

Studying Portuguese grammar for the first time in 5 and a half years (and with less than two hours of sleep) makes me want to kill myself in a brutal way

i miss university and i need a job (as an engineer) ugh

Edited by Nobody

lol i saw the topic where you said endgame believes nino is better than marcus

does he really believe that? i would think that over a decade of being in the community that opinion was now dismissed. people said that like eight years ago and then people started to get better at fire emblem. though at least he did say that pent was better than nino

bonus points to him comparing marcus battle stats to fighting nergal, completely ignoring the entire game you need to get to him

(though FE4 still deserves a remake more than FE6 imo)

Edited by Tryhard

15 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

it's the interviews that's the worst part tbh

it's kinda why I haven't bothered looking for anything else yet because I don't want to do it again for a while at least

i don't even know what i'll do about that lol. I expect to stutter a lot.

i'm studying for a public job (public jobs are assigned through tests here), which solves pretty much all of those problems (and tend to be better paid lol), but i likely wouldn't work as an engineer and i don't want to work on the public sector so i'm also looking for a job on the private sector as my major.

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

lol i saw the topic where you said endgame believes nino is better than marcus

does he really believe that? i would think that over a decade of being in the community that opinion was now dismissed. people said that like eight years ago and then people started to get better at fire emblem. though at least he did say that pent was better than nino

bonus points to him comparing marcus battle stats to fighting nergal, completely ignoring the entire game you need to get to him

(though FE4 still deserves a remake more than FE6 imo)

Yeah, he goes on to repeat that in the rest of the topic, and even calls Marcus purple clive.

i really should stop arguing on gamefaqs.

yeah i agree FE4 deserves a remake more, but tbh i don't really feel either of them really need one.

Edited by Nobody