The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

we'll see at least one new game at least before there is another remake which might be more wanted then

i like how he said

"Per round, Marcus deals 24 damage to Nergal while Nergal deals 36 damage to Marcus. Leaving him with 7 HP remaining after initiating combat. Meanwhile Nergal is at 51.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST UNITS IN FIRE EMBLEM?! ARE YOU f***ING KIDDING ME?!

How is it that GameFAQs was spot on about Marcus back in 2003 but now in 2017 we have people thinking this s*** unit is good beyond early Hard Mode crutch usage, the only thing ANY Jagen is good for?!"

as if it was a bad thing. it's good chip damage and he survives a round lol. he acts like he expects marcus to destroy bosses himself on HHM or something. like he legit expects him to solo the game. that's not what he's used for, and no-one says he's one of the best units in fire emblem from a purely statistical standpoint. i'm bad at fire emblem and even I know these things

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

fallout 3 got 90+ on metacritic when it came out

but there was a rumour that bethesda was paying off journalists to drop the score so they wouldn't have to pay more money for the bonus, which would be hilarious if true

and I find it hard to believe that /v/ likes a video game

Welp, that's it, I'm addicted to a gatcha mobile game.

7 hours ago, shezzy said:

family is debating about it. If the European model is correct we are extremely fucked, but if American model is correct we'll miss the brunt of it.

either way it's chaos down here. MOST POWERFUL HURRICANE EVER XDDDDD

Sounds rough =\

family is debating about it. If the European model is correct we are extremely fucked, but if American model is correct we'll miss the brunt of it.

either way it's chaos down here. MOST POWERFUL HURRICANE EVER XDDDDD

Hurrican Hype

Seriously, hopefully you'll be spared.
According to the forecast the hurrican shall go on land in the south-west of FL.

Hurricans are the main reason why I never would live in the US except on the west coast because it's spared.