Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

hey nobody are you still depressed

i'm doing better now, thanks for asking

did you find one of my edits on HHH? lol

7 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

Path of Radiance was bad for enemy turns too

it made an ike solo pretty boring

you think they could at least make armours have better bases to encourage using them... dalshin is so bleh

at least oswin can do things

tearring saga iso isn't so hard to find, it's just sort of annoying to patch - like 15 minutes of your time but still

i'd describe it as a hybrid of FE2 and FE5

True, but I still enjoy PoR a lot for some reason. I guess I just find its maps and game structure enjoyable.

Yeah. I also really like Effie in Conquest, but other than those two armors are really lame. I also heard that if you bother recruiting Xavier he's decent.

I'll probably try it next time I feel like playing FE

4 minutes ago, Soledai said:

This doesn't actually look that bad, and couldn't you turn off all actions?

There's an almost 4 minutes gap between the player phases and that isn't that bad for you?

You can, but it only makes it a bitter less slow when compared to how it is in that video.

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

There's an almost 4 minutes gap between the player phases and that isn't that bad for you?

You can, but it only makes it a bitter less slow when compared to how it is in that video.

Didn't watch it all actually ;o

But seriously, I'd have a problem if there was nothing at all going on. Like, actually nothing or the game was taking its sweet time buffering and loading

18 minutes ago, Nobody said:

i'm doing better now, thanks for asking

did you find one of my edits on HHH? lol

That's good.

No, but I'd like to see it. What about?

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If that's slow then SRW late-game stages are a snail-pace. lol

At least FE doesn't reach over 50 chapters per game, amirite.

Also this too.

I'm pretty conditioned to seemingly slow moving stuff, thanks to SRW and other various SRPGs and stuff

4 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

That's good.

No, but I'd like to see it. What about?

uhh nevermind just pretend I didn't say anything haha

but like what made you know that I was depressed?

2 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Also this too.

I'm pretty conditioned to seemingly slow moving stuff, thanks to SRW and other various SRPGs and stuff

Most SRPGs I've played weren't slower than RD. Is SRW really that much slower than everything else?

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Most SRPGs I've played weren't slower than RD. Is SRW really that much slower than everything else?

It's not that SRW is slow per se, it's just that a lot goes on late game and that tends to make things take a while. There was a point where the enemy reinforcements jingle haunted me at night

Though, if you want to see slow, and I adore both of these games, FFT and Tactics Ogre(PSP). Those... are slow.

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

uhh nevermind just pretend I didn't say anything haha

but like what made you know that I was depressed?

You may or may not have said so on ocassion.

Or somehow I can read body language through text and avatars.

FE5 did the biggest cut in FE. No other game brought as many new ideas as this game did. Even if some of them need improvements badly, I only appreciate the ideas already. It needs a remake more than any other FE part imo.

Chapter 14 is the very first defend chapter in FE, so a very memorable one. But also in terms of difficulty ans mapdesign with the side objective of visiting all the villages it was a true masterpiece.

The only other games which have a similar quality of gameplay are FE10 and Conquest. FE9 without maniac mode is excluded.

2 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Nobody are you still not playing Heroes anymore

Why, you need someone to rant to or something, shifty pulls got your spirits low

That's just SJ's version of "the restriction of knowledge" theme Law has. Law in every game makes a point to turn mankind innocent again. For example, the people on the Ark in II were accepted because they were willing to forfeit their awareness of the evil's of the world, or the angels wanting to wipe out Tokyo since they were purveyors of filth and would stain Mikado. Law is about undoing the original sin. I rarely ever see this point brought up which is sad. This is an excellent example of SMT's subtle story elements.