• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Renne Descartes said:

All I know is I watched people kick a ball around for 90 minutes just for a 5 second play that decided the gameĀ 

Why are you even watching it tho

2 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

How am I supposed to stop him from using the dragon vein he's conveniently sitting on top of tho

Donā€™t try to stop him from using the dragon vein lol

Feliciaā€™s ā€œinternal levelā€ is like that of an unpromoted unit. Like, despite being a pre promote, she gains exp as if she was unpromoted.

btw Camilla also gets exp faster than regular 20/1 units, which you canā€™t see yet because sheā€™s overleveled. But like, it gets really ridiculous later on, with she being like 5 levels higher than the rest of the team later in the game.

Like, if you promote units earlier than level 20, the game takes that into account when giving exp, so a 15/1 unit levels up faster than a 20/1 one. IIRC Camillaā€™s internal level is 15/1, while Feliciaā€™s would be something like 1/1

Edited by Nobody

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Feliciaā€™s ā€œinternal levelā€ is like that of an unpromoted unit. Like, despite being a pre promote, she gains exp as if she was unpromoted.

btw Camilla also gets exp faster than regular 20/1 units, which you canā€™t see yet because sheā€™s overleveled. But like, it gets really ridiculous later on, with she being like 5 levels higher than the rest of the team later in the game.

Like, if you promote units earlier than level 20, the game takes that into account when giving exp, so a 15/1 unit levels up faster than a 20/1 one. IIRC Camillaā€™s internal level is 15/1, while Feliciaā€™s would be something like 1/1

Oh cool so I guess Felicia is a cheaterĀ 

Btw I promoted Niles to Bow Knight and class changed Mozu to Archer before this chapter

If dsp can't rely on overleveling or strong armour since thereĀ wont be any,Ā how will he beat sekiro?Ā 

standardised SL1 gameplay

Edited by Tryhard

21 minutes ago, Renne Descartes said:

Probably about as hard as Nioh with no magic honestly

Which imo was harder than anything in the souls series save old hunters

sloth xdxdxd

sorry the idea of card magic was too cool to me