The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Just finished New Mystery, what a great game, such a tragic ending though, atleast if you were like me and didn't collect the twelve pieces of the

Starsphere

Am sad of how much story they left open though :/

What happens to Camus/Sirius? Why does Est leave(Think inferiority complex, but everything's possible tbf)? Does Abel ever find her? Does Gareth(My Unit/My character/Chris) ever marry anyone who he was close with like Cecille or Katarina?

Still got me in the feels. :(

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

^ same
I don't know how many times I have interrupted this game for several reasons. Somehow I can't get into this game, prefer CS much more.

Also playing through Zelda challenges my brain even more than working or exams in university. I can't solve very most puzzles and run in circles several times without not exactly knowing what to do next. I don't get it how like eight year old people can beat a game like this. Even if I was in that age, I couldn't for sure despite I was really intelligent at this age. Maybe I'm just not videogame nerdy enough...

Edited by Hecatia Lapislazuli

Eight years old, huh... hmm, I think at that age for me the closest I had with "game with puzzles" was Golden Sun.

---

Pft, I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see how the match goes...

e5bc29e958.png

this is like the perfect youtube title for a video

i want to become an anti-sjw youtuber and get 1 billion subscribers and exploit people for money

Edited by Edgelord

Ah, not fair! The match has already begun, but another channel is airing old-school Pink Panther (years since last aired over here on TV), followed by one-hour of MazingerZ, followed by... Macross/Robotech! MACROSS/ROBOTECH!!! YOU SERIOUS!? That one has spent decades without airing if it ever did!!!!

Well, Robotech isn't until much later... I can probably see most of the match... but as soon it begins, I'm changing the channel!