Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Chen said:

i've played at least 5 more wrpgs than the average sf user :^(
well, at least the normie ones (oblivion, fallout new vegas, fallout 3, toddrim)

do i need to play grimoire to be a true big brain creative

i haven't even played that shit

if an incline cometh, but no one plays it, is it still le incline?

>The game is live on the Steam Store now. Time to rest for a couple of minutes before going to work on my next game. I'm going to take a 30 minute break, get a Whopper and come back. I am thinking of some kind of Japanese romancing sim that takes place in a boarding school with girls who are disfigured but have great inner beauty. I actually wanted to start on that game in 1994 but I got sidetracked onto this Grimwhatchamacallit thingy.

Are visual novels and dating sims considered 'thal now?

Funny thing, since Fallout has mutated animals and psyckers (psychic people, basically)... that unicorn actually doesn't look that out of place. The first game had mutated sapeint racoons, come on! They were cut, but still mentioned in The Glow.

Which reminds me, I still need to play Fallout 2. STill want to finish the first one. Gotta have that chronological progression...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I just played through the entire series back to back and I gotta say

Fallout 1 > New Vegas > Fallout 2 > Shit straight from my ass > the rest

Fallout 1 had captured fucking gold and it could've become a really good series, but boy did they fuck it over with memes and stupid bullshit. They dialed it back considerably in New Vegas.
Fallout 3 and Fallout 4's lore breaking bullshit is on par with Ultima IX in terms of just how fucking stupid everything in it is, makes me remember why I fucking hated Bethesda. Stupid motherfuckers could've patched up so many holes in their stupid illogical bullshit borderlands-tier meme games by just looking at the timeline of the previous games, but they don't give a shit. Fuck them and their crap.

that feel when you can't make the speech check so you mass murder everyone

Well, it ain't always a bad thing...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 minutes ago, Chen said:

I just played through the entire series back to back and I gotta say

Fallout 1 > New Vegas > Fallout 2 > Shit straight from my ass > the rest

Fallout 1 had captured fucking gold and it could've become a really good series, but boy did they fuck it over with memes and stupid bullshit. They dialed it back considerably in New Vegas.
Fallout 3 and Fallout 4's lore breaking bullshit is on par with Ultima IX in terms of just how fucking stupid everything in it is, makes me remember why I fucking hated Bethesda. Stupid motherfuckers could've patched up so many holes in their stupid illogical bullshit borderlands-tier meme games by just looking at the timeline of the previous games, but they don't give a shit. Fuck them and their crap.

he clearly hasn't seen "Fallout 3 is better than you think"