• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

it refers to many things and is mostly a conspiracy theory about how left-wing ideology is making a concerted effort to infiltrate academia and education and remove dissenting opinions.

it can be used interchangably like SJW. usually it's a derogatory term for identity politics or political correctness

How dare you're insulting adorable Micky?

No seriously I don't give a single fuck to this banner as I gave none to most former banners recently. I'm absolutely tired of more banners and alts with FE13 + 14 characters. Heroes is causing me literally summer depression right now. And I'm not even referring to my poor pulls lately.

I'm relatively okay right now because I got a Female Grima with good IVs on my last pull before the legendary banner ended while having a high pity rate

But yeah, the last few banners have been all boring. I wish they'd give us a FE6 banner or something. I really don't get why they'd release a third summer binner.

Yeah, I really want to see a FE6 banner finally. But instead IS decided to spam a second FE13 this year. How creative...

I defeated the curse of the legendary banner by getting a perfect Lucy with the 155th and literally last orb.

I'm completly busted now. I would like to get male Grima, so no dancer Micaiah for me right now.

36 minutes ago, shezzy said:

reflects the IQ of the people who play it.

Hey shezzy you know how you buy people games if they ask you

what about you buying me some app store gift cards that i can spend on fe heroes?

2 hours ago, Edgelord said:

more smash direct for you nobody

AREN'T YOU HAPPY

Smash and that crap pokemon game are all they have for this year lol

so boring

1 hour ago, shezzy said:

Play trails 3rd

For every 100 dollars you buy me of Fire Emblem Heroes orbs, I'll play a chapter of the 3rd

They literally show which trash cans have the key.

mutilating RSE wasn't enough for them, now they want to do it to RBY

are today's children stupid? I beat this game when I was 5 and you couldn't just look up the solutions online

Edited by Nobody

To be fair, with that GYM, it was more of a guessing game than a puzzle. The only "challenge" was finding out the 2nd switch was always one next to the first one (something I belive one of the trianers told you anyway), but it was always randomized after the puzzle resets so it was an 1/8 chance to win instead of having to redo.

On the other hand... if the colored ones truly have the keys, then the 2nd one is no longer adyacent to the first. Hmm...