The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Drat, now I got reminded I'm still halfway thorugh Persona 3 and not made any further progress for months now...

Oh hey, I think I'd already reached September. Maybe it's now a good point to continue now.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Thought you said you were gonna continue FC smfh

Persona 3 is alright though honestly

all 3 persona games are great

btw I decided that gow and octopath probably aren't for me and will start TITS the third

I realized going "I'll only play other games after finishing GoW" meant I'd never play another game again

Edited by Nobody

Despite the intent of that fantasy races thread, it game me somewhat of an idea.

Imagine if a FE game had a fairy/pixie race. Good with magic (incluiding res), low HP and paper-thin defense, but evasive as heck. It'd be like fighting Aura Battlers in SRW asdgjDGASdgjALSJ!!!

Or dinosaurs. Give dragons a rest for once, and use dinosaurs!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Despite the intent of that fantasy races thread, it game me somewhat of an idea.

Imagine if a FE game had a fairy/pixie race. Good with magic (incluiding res), low HP and paper-thin defense, but evasive as heck. It'd be like fighting Aura Battlers in SRW asdgjDGASdgjALSJ!!!

I wanna say dinosaurs would be too dumb for fire emblem, but then...there's been dumber shit in these games at this point 

17 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

I wanna say dinosaurs would be too dumb for fire emblem

Yeah, I don't think they'd be able to strategize. Maybe they could play it on phoenix mode?

Edited by Nobody

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I did have an idea for fairies in a Fire Emblem type game- but they weren't a playable class/race, they were more like stat augmentations that could readily be swapped around mid-battle. Penalize an enemy's speed or recover one of your ally's health for a bit- One of the neat things about it was that you could but the penalizing fairies on your own units and the buffing fairies on enemy units in order to boost EXP.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

2 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

I wanna say dinosaurs would be too dumb for fire emblem, but then...there's been dumber shit in these games at this point 

That sounds stupid and I am very down for it.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Maximun irony or amusement, they wield Meteor tomes.

Why not both?

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Yeah, I don't think they'd be able to strategize. Maybe they could play it on phoenix mode?

Why doesn't pheonix mode give you actual pheonixes?

17 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I did have an idea for fairies in a Fire Emblem type game- but they weren't a playable class/race, they were more like stat augmentations that could readily be swapped around mid-battle. Penalize an enemy's speed or recover one of your ally's health for a bit- One of the neat things about it was that you could but the penalizing fairies on your own units and the buffing fairies on enemy units in order to boost EXP.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Does one of them include pestering an enemy unit with shouting phrases?

tbh my other fighting game series is mortal kombat and the reboot is probably the fighting game that gave most of a shit about a story 

soulcalibur is slightly better than most in that regard really because it actually tries to have offline content

Edited by Edgelord