Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tryhard said:

dilma and bolsonaro having a fist fight on the floor of congress when

never, because Dilma lost pretty badly when trying to get elected to the senate these past elections lol

16 minutes ago, Nobody said:

never, because Dilma lost pretty badly when trying to get elected to the senate these past elections lol

They can climb up cristo redentor and dramatically jump off each hand to clash in midair

10 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

They can climb up cristo redentor and dramatically jump off each hand to clash in midair

Bolsonaro, sure.

But I wouldn't wish that upon Dilma. She was an awful president that defended terrible policies which drove us to the worst inflation of our history, broke budgetary laws and was very stubborn, but i just can't dislike her as a person. She just so goofy. My sig is the translation of one of her quotes, and she has many as absurd as that one. I love her nonsense speeches.

I don't want her anywhere near any public office, but it's not like Bolsonaro, who I legit hate.

Edited by Nobody

16 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Bolsonaro, sure.

But I wouldn't wish that upon Dilma. She was an awful president that defended terrible policies which drove us to the worst inflation of our history, broke budgetary laws and was very stubborn, but i just can't dislike her as a person. She just so goofy. My sig is the translation of one of her quotes, and she has many as absurd as that one. I love her nonsense speeches.

I don't want her anywhere near any public office, but it's not like Bolsonaro, who I legit hate.

Okay but it would look really cool tho

also I haven't used sf on desktop in ages, so I haven't seen sigs in a long time, oops

DsFYjPOU0AAF0ys.jpg

They want a society where no one is born, not even baby Jesus. I ask, indeed, if the abortist sadism of the left doesn't come from a nihilistic pretension of, in every baby, killing the Christ before birth.

5 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

DsFYjPOU0AAF0ys.jpg

They want a society where no one is born, not even baby Jesus. I ask, indeed, if the abortist sadism of the left doesn't come from a nihilistic pretension of, in every baby, killing the Christ before birth.

"O ideal do PT (já expresso por alguns ecologistas radicais) é que a espécie humana não existisse. Já que existe, ainda, vamos fazer dela o pior possível, para que a humanidade se odeie tanto a ponto de um dia cometer suicídio. Sim, o Projeto Totalitário, do qual o “Partido dos Trabalhadores” faz parte integralmente até a medula dos seus ossos e até o fundo do buraco que tem no lugar do coração, é levar a humanidade ao suicídio."

He thinks PT is the Khmer Rouge

I dig it

im oddly not excited for three kingdoms all that much? Even though I really wanted a total war game outside of Europe 

but it's looking really cool, I think it'll be fun 

I heard they're implementing a population mechanic too? Which is cool, will be great for mods 

2 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

i coulda sworn my uncle had told me that the seasons are the same in Brazil as in ecuador, i must've misremembered, my b

season are reversed in the south hemisphere when compared to the northern hemisphere

Ecuador is quite at at the equator, as its name indicates, so in both hemispheres, which means that technically part of it has the "reversed" southern hemisphere seasons and the other part, the one in the northern hemisphere, has the same seasons as, say, the US. Of course, at small latitudes seasonal differences in temperatures are really small, so there's basically no seasons in the usual sense. I checked temperature data for Guayaquil and Quite and temperatures are basically constant through the year, being hot all year long in Guayaquil and mild through the year in Quito.

While tropical, most of Brazil is southern enough that you can see temperature differences between "summer" (December/January/February) and winter (June/July/August), though here in my city, due to how much it rains in "summer", the hottest month is September, even if the coolest month is July.

...I find weather really interesting.

28 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Quito's colder temps have more to do with altitude though, whereas Guayaquil is near the coast 

id assume it's the same in Bogotá, La Paz, Cusco, etc.

Yeah, I know. I just meant that its temperature is mild through the year rather than having seasons.

my city is 1200m high and i'm sure if it wasn't for that it'd be hell on earth

Edited by Nobody