The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

although a good reason is that they patched frostbite in dark souls 3 so it now does % damage, kind of like a mini-bleed effect, and then reduced stamina regen and increased future damage %.

and the vordt hammer has frostbite and usually does it to pve enemies in 2-3 hits. and then to reset the % damage bleed, you can do fire damage with stuff like a firebomb and then apply frostbite again.

usually stuff is dead before then but it's pretty ridiculous.

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Like, do those people just don't know how to do their fucking job right?

the day i become president i will regulate the ass pf those motherfuckers

lost a luggage? The price ticket from the flight will be given back to the client.

...they're just tryna do their jobs meng 

and at least they don't auto assume you're a terrorist or a drug runner or something 

damn pricks treated my cousin like a criminal when he visited us one time 

and another time one airport dude was shocked and confused upon learning that my cousin could speak English 

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

...they're just tryna do their jobs meng 

and at least they don't auto assume you're a terrorist or a drug runner or something 

damn pricks treated my cousin like a criminal when he visited us one time 

and another time one airport dude was shocked and confused upon learning that my cousin could speak English 

Damn, that sucks. Don't usually have problems at airport security, i imagine if I did i'd hate then even more.

one thing that i find funny is that whenever travelling abroad to an english speaking country, everyone assumes my mom speaks english, while not doing it for my father, even though she speaks no english whatsoever. My guess is that's because she's white and he isn't. It's very funny seeing them talk to her assuming she understands everything and she just nodding and smilling.

them being surprised at your cousin speaking english is weird as fuck tho

Edited by Nobody

2 hours ago, Tryhard said:

generally not in dark souls 1 and 2, strength weapons are basically dex weapons that have slightly higher damage but swing 100% slower

the only saving grace of strength weapons in dark souls 1 pvp is poise

I always do str

strength is fine but it was always generally considered worse than dex weapons for pve in most cases.

mainly because - dex has better dps so much that strength getting any bonus damage was negligible, if you buff a fast weapon then even more so because more swings, enemies were generally staggered by even daggers.

in demon's souls and dark souls 3 strength weapons actually have hyperarmor that works decently and the ability to interrupt enemies that dex weapons may not have. well, in dark souls 3, anyway. in demon's souls you could still stunlock everything with a dagger.

AND you're dedicating far more of your equip load just to carry the damn zweihander

plus for some reason dex increases cast times for spells if you do a hybrid build.

that said, my favourite weapon to use in dark souls 1 is the large club with poison resin. it worked well enough in pvp.

Edited by Tryhard

43 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Damn, that sucks. Don't usually have problems at airport security, i imagine if I did i'd hate then even more.

one thing that i find funny is that whenever travelling abroad to an english speaking country, everyone assumes my mom speaks english, while not doing it for my father, even though she speaks no english whatsoever. My guess is that's because she's white and he isn't. It's very funny seeing them talk to her assuming she understands everything and she just nodding and smilling.

them being surprised at your cousin speaking english is weird as fuck tho

It's almost as if Americans are uncultured or something 

but yeah my cousin said the dude was like "so how did you learn English?" like, super incredulously, and my cousin, who is usually not bothered by that sort of thing, got kind of offended, because the guy seemed to think that everybody in ecuador lived in huts or something 

Stephanie says that she wants to know why she's given half her life to people she hates now

Stephanie says (Stephanie says) when answering the phone (answering the phone) what country shall i say is calling from across the world

but she is not afraid to die, the people all call her alaska. Between worlds so the people ask her cause it's all in her mind. It's all in her mind.

Stephania says (Stephanie says) that she wants to know (she wants to know) why it is though she is the door she can't be the room.

stephanie says (Stephanie says) but doesn't hang up the phone (hang up the phone). What sea shell sea is calling from across the world

but she is not afraid to die, the people all call her alaska. Between worlds so the people ask her cause it's all in her mind. It's all in her mind.

They ask her is it good or bad. It's such an icy feeling.

it's so cold in Alaska (stephanie says), it's so cold in Alaska (stephanie says), it's so cold in Alaska (stephanies says)

21 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

It's almost as if Americans are uncultured or something 

but yeah my cousin said the dude was like "so how did you learn English?" like, super incredulously, and my cousin, who is usually not bothered by that sort of thing, got kind of offended, because the guy seemed to think that everybody in ecuador lived in huts or something 

Good times when a dude in Cali was seriously trying to argue that Brazilians spoke Brazilian and not Portuguese

Also if people thought ENEM was bad, it's only going to get worse.

1 hour ago, Яei Яei said:

Good times when a dude in Cali was seriously trying to argue that Brazilians spoke Brazilian and not Portuguese

Also if people thought ENEM was bad, it's only going to get worse.

Dear god

can someone please stop Anglo-saxons 

6 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Dear god

can someone please stop Anglo-saxons 

Living in SF is a crazy ride. You see technological marvels, luxury buildings and people who work at bars, street musicians (really talented people) begging for tips, people doing crack at 11am and some multilingual homeless people at the same time 100m from each other.

2 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

Living in SF is a crazy ride. You see technological marvels, luxury buildings and people who work at bars, street musicians (really talented people) begging for tips, people doing crack at 11am and some multilingual homeless people at the same time 100m from each other.

You lived in sf? 

And ngl I had a moment for a second there and thought you meant like, an airport in Cali in Colombia for some reason 

2 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

And any American who claims to speak English can be deported straight back to England. We want no English speakers here desecrating our ear drums with foreign gibberish. This is 'Murica and we want everyone to speak American only.

2 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

You lived in sf? 

And ngl I had a moment for a second there and thought you meant like, an airport in Cali in Colombia for some reason 

Lived for a couple of months, no big deal. 

Shit I actually wish I was in Colombia sometimes.