The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

if you want to see it (lol) it's still on his feed, it's the post with this writen on it:

it's disgusting, you don't want to see it

but nobody, you lot are the type of people that always like that kind of stuff....

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

but nobody, you lot are the type of people that always like that kind of stuff....

stop, i'm a sheltered, innocent boi who don't even leave his house on carnival =/

Also fucking yikes at our Environment Minister, in a reply to a Deutsche Welle piece, saying that the criticisms aimed at him and the Bolsonaro administration "sounded more like what happened at Nazi Germany than what happens here".

Riveting stuff. Surely isolating ourselves is going to be great!

14 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

Worth mentioning that Bolsonaro himself said he fucked chickens

Who came first, the chicken or the—

Aw man I hate when something I believe in is shaken and then I have to read debates about the subject again to try to racionally figure out which side has the strongest arguments and people with the best record on the subject defending it, as well as how those things worked on past experiences.

Gives me headaches.

Well, I'd say. On one hand I'm a bit annoyed the Robotech airing stopped early through Southern Cross to begin with the Macross third again. On the other again, I did missed watching a few episodes... still, it's a months long wait to reach Southern Cross again.

Although, just to be on the safe side, I have to look up if the entirety of Robotech did got dubbed. That abrupt reset of the airing order seems unusual...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

idk what's wrong with the youtube algorithm but why are my recommendations always so fucked up?

First it was alt right garbage, now all that shows up are people who are offended by everything complaining and making "fun" of the "privileged classes" for ridiculous stuff that isn't even common, which is fine, i get why they feel the way they do

buy why show up on my recommendations i don't want to see stuff like that

Edited by Nobody

i've had jordan peterson, ben shapiro and sargon in my recommended videos for literal years

rip us tbh. did remind me of the eleven elevator skit

Edited by Tryhard