• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

If those sites can take down dummy accounts that try to get the movie's score down, pretty sure they can do the opposite.

dude ended up calling me a totalitarian and that I don't understand economics because keynesian is dumb

about what I expected

captain marvel looks like an okay movie at best tbf 

12 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

dude ended up calling me a totalitarian and that I don't understand economics because keynesian is dumb

I'm surprised that he can even spell totalitarian.

10 hours ago, FrostyFireMage said:

never went to a public school, so i wouldn't know. Mine definitely wasn't like that at all tho.

i'm saying public school because the reddit post this was originally from was "brazilian public school starter pack"

Edited by Nobody

I’m probably going to miss high school a little as well once senior year is over. More because of the people I met and bonded more and how they were simpler times than the work. At least I do well in school. I should be in the low 4 range right now in terms of GPA.

Things were so simple back then.

I'd spend the morning there which wasn't bad because I had friends and the rest of the class didn't bother us. I'd go home and spend the afternoon doing whatever I wanted, there were no worries, and I didn't feel like an useless piece of shit because I was doing really well at what I was supposed to be doing.

But then again, when it comes to my own life I'm the sort of person that tends to think the past was great, the present is boring, and the future will be awful because I'll be old and there's nothing to enjoy about being old, so maybe I tend to idealize the past. Well, except middle school. Fuck middle school.

Well, and it's hard to talk about high school without dissociating that time with whatever was happening elsewhere in my life, and I really miss my scouting days. I did so much fun camping back then =/

Edited by Nobody

I'm the sort of person that needs constant guidance (and without it I feel absolutely lost and can't get anywhere) and hates responsibilities, so it's no wonder I miss the times when I knew exactly what I had to do (get good grades) and didn't really have any other responsibility because doing the first was easy.

48 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I'm the sort of person that needs constant guidance (and without it I feel absolutely lost and can't get anywhere) and hates responsibilities, so it's no wonder I miss the times when I knew exactly what I had to do (get good grades) and didn't really have any other responsibility because doing the first was easy.

that's me

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

y'all weird

then again I guess I don't enjoy existence in general so that's probably par for the course

"When you're strange..."

On 3/9/2019 at 12:56 PM, Nobody said:

also why won't this fucking green petite love me more

Gotta give it more Shining Stones. Trying to get the intimacy to level 7, are we? 

20 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Gotta give it more Shining Stones. Trying to get the intimacy to level 7, are we? 

Yeah, still on level 4.

I gave it a shining stone when it had no intimacy and it only increased half the level. I don't really know if it'd be worth doing it now.

17 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Yeah, still on level 4.

I gave it a shining stone when it had no intimacy and it only increased half the level. I don't really know if it'd be worth doing it now.

That pattern is observed on the "tougher" (to tame) pets—it takes a long time for their intimacy levels to rise up, unlike, say, a Poring or the baby Desert Wolf.

That being said, the pet's passive skill allows you a better chance at getting rare materials in Pet Adventure quests; saddle him up on any Glast Heim Pet Adventure quest, for instance, and you have a better chance to gain materials such as Rose Quartz and Biotite (which I reckon cost a lot on Global, too).

Edited by Karimlan

2 hours ago, Karimlan said:

That pattern is observed on the "tougher" (to tame) pets—it takes a long time for their intimacy levels to rise up, unlike, say, a Poring or the baby Desert Wolf.

That being said, the pet's passive skill allows you a better chance at getting rare materials in Pet Adventure quests; saddle him up on any Glast Heim Pet Adventure quest, for instance, and you have a better chance to gain materials such as Rose Quartz and Biotite (which I reckon cost a lot on Global, too).

yeah, i've been sending it and a savage (who has affinity on 7) to GH outskirts for a while on my alt, I just wanted to get the Petite to 7 to save meatballs. I built my Nagan just using biotites dropped on the chests I got in it.

I just remembered. In those times I would play RF4 until part of Arc 2 then restart, there was one time I did reached the middle of Maya Road.

I've finally reached that point again. I don't remember if I'm going too fast or not. It's still only Fall 1 of the first year (even after spending 2-3 days at times not advancing through the plot)... so probably, perhaps...

Edited by Acacia Sgt