The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

You are right, though. It's like the journalists are stuck in the 90s were chan boards and shit barely existed, so now that we've had our own Columbine, they almost feel the need to teach us what the fucking internet is, and got no clue how to report cases like this - displaying message boards and saying their names is fucked up, even moreso acknowledging who the shooters were.

They wanted recognition and they got it. They won.

As for BandNews, fuck 'em. There was some serious nightcrawler shit going on today, and the reporter going up to the shooter's mother like a fucking vulture was one of the most horrendous shit I've seen. 

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

People want to know details after it happens subconsciously even though it is detrimental. The media has no problem running ten stories on it, what the motive is, etc because it is profitable, ethics be damned.

Paulo Guedes threatening to leave the government jfc

let's pretend we didn't have any elections, shall we? this whole thing has been absurdly pointless

And now a mass shooting in New Zealand, two mosques were the targets.

It's almost as if decades of islamophobic discourse, while downplaying acts of Christian terrorism may have influenced our current situation.

I was reading some other topics and holy shit does this forum reunite some of the most honestly dumb people I've seen online.

Not mean-spirited, but just dumb. Bless their hearts.

1 minute ago, Яei Яei said:

I was reading some other topics and holy shit does this forum reunite some of the most honestly dumb people I've seen online.

links pls i'm curious

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, with how old and large this place is...

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

oh, Ana haha

swear to god, i've been here for like 11 years and there's always something to make my head hurt

also i say "fuck this country" a lot but seeing someone else go "well brazil is a developing country so it's not surprising they would have a channer comit mass murder. new zealand on the other hand, oh my" is still... it kinda makes me uneasy. not angry or anything, but it sounded really fucking condescending

Edited by Яei Яei

he very much wants to be a victim

despite a common criticism of the left being that they are self-described victims

i'm open to people criticising islam as a religion, because I'm never going to say that state theocracy in places like Saudi Arabia is a good fucking system, but you don't go around saying individual muslims are the problem and also do it directly after a shooting of muslims you sad man

Edited by Tryhard