• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night ladies, ladies good night
It's time to say goodbye
Let me tell you now
Good night ladies, ladies good night
It's time to say goodbye

Now all night long you've been drinking your tequilla
But now you've sucked your lemon peel dry, so why not get high?
And good night ladies, ladies good night

Good night ladies, oh ladies good night
It's time to say goodbye
Good night sweet ladies, oh ladies good night
It's time to say goodbye, bye bye

Oh we've been together for the longest time
But now it's time to get high
Come on let's get high
And good night ladies, ladies good night

Oh i'm still missing my other half
It must be something I did in the past
Don't it just make you wanna laugh?
it's a lonely saturday night
Oh nobody calls me on the telephone
I put another record on my stereo
But i'm still singing the song of you
It's a lonely saturday night

Now if I was an actor, or dancer who was glamorous
Then you know an amorous life would soon be mine
But now the tinsel light of star break
Is all that's left to applaud my heart break
And at 11 o'clock i watch the network news

oh, oh, oh
Something tells me that you're really gone
You said we could be friends, but that's not what I want
Anyway, my TV dinner is almost done
It's a lonely saturday night
I mean to tell you, it's a lonely saturday night
One more word, it's a lonely saturday night

Edited by Nobody

Well, finally reached the Flying Fortress in RF4 again. Man, don't even remember when was the last time. Though before doing that I'm going to farm stuff to craft/upgrade equipment... and there's a typhoon to survive.

If there's something that annoys me more than the RNG-dependant events, it's the typhoons...

Temer's free again. And, to be quite honest, it's well within reason.

Not that he's innocent, but the preventive detention decision was wrong.

Another L for Lava-Jato.

Pft, so that one episode of DBS that got censored on Cartoon Network... it's airing uncut on free TV...

I'm not really that surprised, but it's amusing nonetheless. Now I'm expecting that other censored episode from the tournament to air whole as well. Well, it's gonna be like two weeks to check that.

Hey @Acacia Sgt can you please gimme your thoughts on Obrador? Everything I've heard so far from him seems like good decisions.

Also gotta love that people are actually protesting against Bolsonaro... but it's the Chilean people. Huh.

Well, finally reached an event day. Good thing I saved the night before. Now I just need to reset until I get either of those last two events I need to unlock the marriage sub-event... why did they had to be four of them!?  Although, at this rate I doubt it will happen before Act III begins. Oh well. Meanwhile, my first foray into the Sechs Floating Continent shows I really need to craft better stuff. Now if only I find platinum more often...

Hmm? Well, uh... I really don't know what to say. If he can really make things better (a low bar to fill considering the country's track record, specially in the last decades), then great. If not... then business as usual...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

sekiro is the dark souls of puzzle games

(he keeps referring to mini/bosses he gets stuck on as "puzzles" for some reason because he's convinced you can only do the fight in a certain way)

spoiler for miniboss but he's one of the earlier ones

Edited by Tryhard

stupid as fuck, idk what happened the past couple of years that made people start thinking this way, this sort of thought wasn't common 2 or 3 years ago.

I had a professor 2 years ago or so that was a trump supporter monarchist who said it was "not exactly a coup" and i remember thinking it was insane.

I also had a professor on university who was a Olavista and spent half the class talking about how PT wanted to install communism in Brazil, and this was back in 2014... In a mechanics of materials class.

So much for leftist indoctrination in federal universities... I can say I've had a Olavista professor but never one who tried to indoctrinate us with leftism.

It particularly bothers me because the military dictatorship was fucking awful and the reason the country had so many problems (and still suffers with some of them).

Hyperinflation was caused by them (no fiscal responsibility whatsoever), a recession that basically lasted half a decade, protectionism, mixing guerrilas with regular prisoners which led to the surge of organized crime and the rise of crime rates, increase in unequality, and that's without considering the fact that it was, you know, a dictatorship. 

Like, regardless of one's postion on the political compass it was an objectively bad government.