• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

also note that I've heard that it has frame drops on a base ps4/xbox one unfortunately. i'm playing on pc.

similar to bloodborne or worse?

TBH as long as it doesn't go like below 20fps for a lot of the time, i don't really mind

I'll probably be destroyed by it lol

Sometimes, I wish graduating was simply finishing up every class of every semester/quatrimestre/whatever; and not adding like 2-3 extracurricular things.

I already helped install a water system and assemble a fountain. What more do they want...

At least I'm thankful those counted, despite not really being about my career.

27 minutes ago, Nobody said:

similar to bloodborne or worse?

TBH as long as it doesn't go like below 20fps for a lot of the time, i don't really mind

I'll probably be destroyed by it lol

I think it's overall better in performance than Bloodborne but can make it a little annoying sometimes according to some people who have played

It's a weird feeling trying to wean yourself off playing it like a Souls game to play it like it is Ninja Gaiden or something. But I'm actually starting to do better through the mid-game so that might just be a learning curve.

Edited by Tryhard

Alright, cleared all three sections of the Floating Empire. Though I doubt I'll go fight Etherlberd right away... likely gonna spend several in-game days getting all the platinum to craft stuff...

Oh yes, I knew about that. I remember reading about it a long time ago, though I forgot where.

Too bad she didn't manage to turn Franco into a guachinango or chichicuilote before fleeing. Also, excuse me, what's with the article calling Mexico a Central American country!?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I thought Daylight Savings brought more trouble than its worth.

Anyway, I'd say, I heard Trump will be visiting a border town today... the one right next to us, in fact. Can't say I know what to think about the fact he'll be mere meters away from me, hahaha.

40 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Bolsonaro wants to end daylight savings

fucking worst piece of shit president ever

i hate to agree with him, but daylight savings is shit

48 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Bolsonaro wants to end daylight savings

The majority wants it and it is likely it will happen in the EU in 2021.

Speaking of myself: It shall happen at once because this does not save anything aside of hurting the people's body by ruining their sleep schedule. I am still suffering on it although almost one week is almost over.

Edited by Little Princess

43 minutes ago, Little Princess said:

The majority wants it and it is likely it will happen in the EU in 2021.

Speaking of myself: It shall happen at once because this does not save anything aside of hurting the people's body by ruining their sleep schedule. I am still suffering on it although almost one week is almost over.

48 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

i hate to agree with him, but daylight savings is shit

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I thought Daylight Savings brought more trouble than its worth.

I love it. I'll wake at the same time regardless, so i'd rather have more suntime. The sun is not meant to set before 8PM on summer.

Besides, it's very rainy here during summer, so without Daylight savings, I'd barely be able to enjoy sunny weather without it (as in, I can enjoy one more hour of sun at the end of the day during the few sunny days we get).

But then again, i rarely need to wake up before 9AM, so that might be it haha

The city where I was born is on a messed up timezone (it's to the east of where its timezone is supposed to be) and doesn't use DST (and is almost at the equator, so there are no sun seasons), so the sun rises at 5 am and sets at 5 pm through the entire year and it's absolutely awful.

I'd rather they made daylight savings permanent (and also fix the timezone of the city where I was born for whenever i'm visiting it)

22 minutes ago, Nobody said:

But then again, i rarely need to wake up before 9AM, so that might be it haha

It is understandable. I guess almost everyone who has to get up that "late" because the time change would not affect negatively in this case. Quite the opposite having later sunset is quite nice. 

As for someone like me who has to leave home at 6 AM during week days it is hard to get used to it because it became dark again in the morning and I cannot stay up long because of my early getting up time. 

Overall it mainly depends on the person's sleep schedule and the location. Brazilians have more equaled days and nights in terms of length by living near to the equator, so they are less affected by changed times than Europeans. 

PS: Sleeping till 9 AM is wishful thinking. I cannot even sleep longer than till 7, but it is the result of my almost three decades old sleep schedule. ;)

Edited by Little Princess

I've never had a good time adjusting. In fact, when switching back to standard time, it goes much better for me.

The states next door on both sides of the border (Arizona and Sonora) have done away with changing the clock. Wish it could happen here as well.

55 minutes ago, Little Princess said:

PS: Sleeping till 9 AM is wishful thinking. I cannot even sleep longer than till 7, but it is the result of my almost three decades old sleep schedule. ;)

My internal clock is so fucked up, when I went to Australia (11 hours difference), rather than getting jet lag, I had the best nights of sleep I remember having in a long time.

For me to sleep at 1AM, I have to take sleeping pills

Now that's it's going to be the debut day, I'm actually pondering if to really watch SAO. Surprisingly, they're also offering it subtitled. Don't remember that ever happening on that channel... or at all.

On the flip side, they're also bringing back Caballeros del Zodiaco (Saint Seiya) to air on Fridays as well. So at least there's something to definitely watch...

Edited by Acacia Sgt