• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I think companies will go back to some other type of exploitation like excessive DLC or online passes to make up for it if it did pass in most countries, as well. so it probably won't even solve "the problem".

https://splinternews.com/donors-to-the-we-build-the-wall-gofundme-page-want-to-1834704853

fools and their money are soon parted

Making donors more nervous is that Kolfage has a history of participating in questionable endeavors. He was a prolific operator of hoax pages on Facebook, and money he raised in the past to help veterans’ programs in hospitals never actually went to those hospitals.

Edited by Tryhard

A potential leak.

All this sounds pretty interesting, but I'm trying not to overhype myself.

How's the difficulty? Do map objectives get more complicated than route, seize and defend? Do we get a lot more platonic supports than Fates/Awakening?
The maps are actually pretty subpar from what I've heard. The story and characterization make up for most of them, though.

The maps are actually pretty subpar from what I've heard. The story and characterization make up for most of them, though.

https://old.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/bovt8v/three_houses_spoiler_thread/

8 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

for three houses?

yeah, supposed reddit leaks

god i grew to hate the fire emblem subreddit so fucking much, no one seems to care about gameplay, all they care about is having a "dark, mature story" or whatever

god, go read a book or something, i play games to play them

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

yeah, supposed reddit leaks

god i grew to hate the fire emblem subreddit so fucking much, no one seems to care about gameplay, all they care about is having a "dark, mature story" or whatever

god, go read a book or something, i play games to play them

it's not like fire emblem tends to have good maps when it goes quote unquote "non-linear"

and it kinda look like this one probably will be as well

i enjoy echoes but thems the facts

4 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

So basically FE4 II?

No, FE4 had good maps actually.

fe4 maps aren't the worst in the series but they aren't particularly good either i.e chapters 2 and 7

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

it's not like fire emblem tends to have good maps when it goes quote unquote "non-linear"

and it kinda look like this one probably will be as well

i enjoy echoes but thems the facts

fe4 maps aren't the worst in the series but they aren't particularly good either i.e chapters 2 and 7

I am neutral mostly towards them.
Most people complain about their size, but they totally forget that each map stands for an own chapter.

Chapter 4 sucks if Dew is dead.
And chapter 6 with the desert is kinda timeconsuming.

Otherwise they are alright.
And I can wait a few turns till Arden reaches the castle to do stuff in the following story segment.

Unrelated I have not really bothered with Three Houses yet (mainly because I have a looong back up list of games), but the only I know - rather I saw - is that the appearance of the characters make me think it is a game by Atlus which should not give a positive or negative note.

Still since I prefer map design over story, I am afraid it could not match my favors.

3 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

no but we're going full degeneracy now

I guess morality is in the eye of the beholder. What others see as degeneracy, I see as liberation and freedom.

I hope they allow more homosexual pairings and allow all characters to romance each other. I feel bad for Cordelia for not being able to get Chrom, and I feel bad for Cordelia's husband for having to put up with her Chrom syndrome. If it is not too much to ask, I want polyamorous couples too. Alm deserves a harem and I think Chrom, F!Robin, Flavia, and Basilio should be able to be in a polyamorous relationship to unite all the royal families of the Ylissean continent in one fell swoop.

21 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

Walked out of Detective Pikachu after 20 minutes!

This happened to me once, but for a good movie actually, The Flintstones.

I would leave the Sonic movie after like 20 seconds.
Just one picture of him already disgusts me.

2 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

I want characters to date their horses/pegasi/wyverns

Ooh! I would not mind that either. Gives the unit +1 movement range or something if the rider and mount S support each other.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just remember. We are still far from Fire Emblem being Crusader Kings...

vivjh9y1pqbxacggnufh.jpg

Still too far...

We just all need to send Feedback via Heroes or tweet our desires on their Twitter page.