The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Really? Don't know where you live; but over here, the overall price of the tickets last night was barely around 180 MXN. Which would be... about 10 USD. Which I'm certain is quite much lower than a home copy here. That was for three people (my brother, mother, and myself). Then again, my mother was given the senior's discount. I don't think she qualifies yet; but the guy at the counter apparently thought so.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The government invoking pro-government rallies (which by itself is lol) 4 and a half months into the 1st term is not good

The only word I can use to describe the Bolsonaro government is pathetic

Truly the political articulation of someone who spent 30 years in congress and couldn't get a single bill passed.

I do much prefer he being incompetent tho. Better to have an incompetent bigot than a competent one.

I really thought congress would bend over and sell out to him, but he's not even able to get that lol

Edited by Nobody

13 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I don't have the slightest interest in ever watching GoT, but I'm curious about how it ended

what happened?

character assassination, dumbing down formerly intelligent characters, rushing things to a ridiculous degree... a whole mess

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Going out on a whimper rather than a bang? Or the bad kind of bang...

pretty much. milquetoast to the end.

On 19.5.2019 at 6:17 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

Really? Don't know where you live; but over here, the overall price of the tickets last night was barely around 180 MXN. Which would be... about 10 USD. Which I'm certain is quite much lower than a home copy here. That was for three people (my brother, mother, and myself). Then again, my mother was given the senior's discount. I don't think she qualifies yet; but the guy at the counter apparently thought so.

The prices in my country are not that much different, but if I consider that DVD costs 15 € and 10 € after a year, I do not quite see a reason to go to a cinema without having the chance of rewatching. 

Unrelated to that Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers will get a movie.

Now I finally have an actual reason to go to the cinema. 

:wub: Gadget

Ah yes the Amazon winning message. That appears from time to time when I'm on Gamepress (only seems to happen on that site), before going back into obscurity. Months later it be like "So I heard you want to view Celica's page? Lol no have this scam"

On 5/19/2019 at 2:59 AM, Rosalina said:

But I am honest the main reason why I avoid cinemas is that I do not want to be around in a crowd of people. 

Just remembered a reason i dislike the cinema as well:

there's no way to watch movie in english with no subtitles. Not a fan of watching dubbed stuff, and subtitles distract me and I can't help getting annoyed when it doesn't match what's being said or when i think it could have been translated better.

so yeah, since I prefer watching stuff with the original audio and no subtitles, the cinema is not a realistic option.

Edited by Nobody

Actually I like(d) watching TV series and movies in a foreign language just for learning purposes and originality. 

Though the main reason also is that I do not like the German language for being very unaesthetics. Not as awful as Dutch, but still a language I do not like to speak and listen to.

Oh, that is true, haha. 

Also just noticed that Europe election is coming on Sunday.

I guess the only voters will be the protest voters. 

Tomorrow is Japan Day and my dream of going as my waifu ended up with burning 200 €. There is no dress of Rosalina available in my size (my height is 195 cm). The one I imported from the US is still too small despite being XL. I really wished I was smaller and there have been a lot of moments yet I wished I was no man. I do not know if I should be more angry or sad...

Edited by Rosalina

If boris or rees-mogg win I support exiting the planet

Just fire me into the sun 

I'm reminded why I support independence because the SNP manages to be more competent than these jokers, and they aren't even that competent 

Edited by Tryhard