The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

this'll be fun if it happens

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-05-24-us-considers-25-percent-tariff-on-game-consoles

i like how the article skips over the fact that it would be all electronics to say "game consoles" just to say that it will luxury items

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd find it amusing if that makes them still be cheaper than prices over here. Then again, perhaps it's now cutting it quite close... hmm...

I'm surprised May lasted as long as she did.

Someone on discord said its a shame she isn't resigning on the last day of May so it could be "the end of May"

2 hours ago, Rosalina said:

May's day of retirement will become officially mayday which would make sense because UK needs some serious help. 

I second this

61420306_738396117207_166427840819809484

yeet

although i think the last one is unfair considering that soviet and chinese exceptionalism also nuclear holocausted the world

Edited by Tryhard

I don't think the Soviets had much hands in that in the Fallout world. At least, not on their own. It depends if they were part or not of the European Commonwealth, since they and the Middle East nuked each other a decade before China and the US did the same.

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/baldursgate/comments/buu66i/could_it_be/

http://larian.com/video/three.mp4

cl8tRgy.png

baldur's gate 3 bitches... probably?

kind of strange to see it potentially getting a sequel after eighteen years

@Rezzy

That would be great, though I wonder if they'd stick with 2nd ed rules.

I'd imagine they would probably switch to fifth edition. There was a recent unofficial tie-in for Baldur's Gate, and the guy who worked on that is now working at Wizards of the Coast now too.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/269398/Heroes-of-Baldurs-Gate-5e

Mainly because there hasn't been many recent D&D games. Though that does make me wonder about certain things since 5e is a lot more loose with the rules compared to how some of the 2e mechanics worked, especially spells.

I still don't really understand all the breach/protection/dispel spells and how they work to this day.

Edited by Tryhard

So, I decided to start watching again Digimon Adventure. It comes to my attention I've only ever watched it once. I'm going to rectify that...

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So, I decided to start watching again Digimon Adventure. It comes to my attention I've only ever watched it once. I'm going to rectify that...

Digimon ftw!

So apparently, Harvard students cheered and applauded Angela Merkel. I've just lost some of my faith in the brain capacity of university students and people in general.

Finally making progress on Sekiro. Game is great and i was enjoying it since the beginning, but sometimes I need an extra push to play games and i'm finally feeling it.

On 6/2/2019 at 12:26 AM, Fleece said:

afaik it seems like it

It was about time haha