• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Nobody said:

I'm sorry, but if you believe this you're sort of out of touch with how the world is ran. I get it that the German government is not good and should and could be much better, but your country's infrastructure, public services and population wealth beat at least 90% of the world. IDK if you've ever been to a third country world, but they're for sure much worse ran and their governments are much less competent and more corrupt than Germany's could ever hope to be, and 90% of the world is third world. And that's without considering the biggest first world country doesn't even have universal healthcare.

Yeah, you're right. I overreacted when I said that. I'm sorry. Of course I know that there are countries that have it much, MUCH worse.
This is why I don't like to talk about politics, since, for whatever reason, I tend to get a little more heated than I should. Sorry again.

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, you're right. I overreacted when I said that. I'm sorry. Of course I know that there are countries that have it much, MUCH worse.
This is why I don't like to talk about politics, since, for whatever reason, I tend to get a little more heated than I should. Sorry again.

It's okay, and completely understandable, no need to apologize.

so i came across this old article randomly

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-the-origins-of-political-correctness-should-frighten-you

ignoring the immediate references to leninism

and is it just me or is there a major hypocrisy button that comes from the fact that this person scoffs at the idea of conservative correctness but goes on to talk about sexual norms and "anti-American" hysteria

i'd like people to be actually correct first and foremost but those things are absolutely politically incorrect lol

Edited by Tryhard

and yeah i looked at three houses gameplay and the maps do seem pretty poor from what we've seen

it's basically styling itself as a sandbox game with the unit customisation

Edited by Tryhard

28 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

so i came across this old article randomly

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/why-the-origins-of-political-correctness-should-frighten-you

ignoring the immediate references to leninism

and is it just me or is there a major hypocrisy button that comes from the fact that this person scoffs at the idea of conservative correctness but goes on to talk about sexual norms and "anti-American" hysteria

i'd like people to be actually correct first and foremost but those things are absolutely politically incorrect lol

that's an stupid article lol

it's very common conservative thinking, "i leftists are offended by everything, but don't do stuff that offend me", or then claiming to defend freee speech but getting mad when their positions are called out. 

It's actually something quite funny, every once in a while I'll see some right winger bitching about reddit having a "liberal bias" and being downvoted just for "defending their thoughts". They feel like they can say whatever they want, but people can't respond to that the way they want.

Finally recieved a new laptop, means I can finally continue with the Trails in the Sky series. 

Also can finally play CivilizationVI and some classics like Tropico, Age of Empires II or The Settlers. 

Going about 15-20 years back. 

Edited by Rosalina

Elon Musk posted some 2b art on his twitter without giving credit to the artist and now people are mad at it, but appearently some other people are mad because people are only mad at him for only being mad at Elon Musk for posting "fanart of the Sexie Big Bobie lady from nier without credit" rather than all the "bad shit he's done" and I know for sure that I have to cut twitter from my life just like I cut resetera because it's not good for my mental health

Edited by Nobody

twitter is like an outlook to people's heads and people heads are fucked up, angry and messed up and negativity really brings me down, i need to stop checking this shit out, because just like resetera it makes me hate everyone and everything and think humanity is pure conflict, and hatred coming from every side

D9W60IXXkAADviY.jpg

literally the "we live in a society" meme. Those people only see everything and everyone negatively, life has no joy for them. They get energy from being miserable. They're the evil mothers lou reed talked about in sweet jane who think life is just dirt, women never really faint, villains always blink their eyes, children are the only ones who blush and life is just to die

For real tho, am I a little baby for being down at any negativity thrown at me? I like to think of myself as a rational person, I don't like using my feeling to make decisions at all, but why do other people's feelings affect me so much? Why does seeing someone upset, angry, sad or just negative makes me feel so bad? Why do, even though I don't really care about my feelings, other people feelings make me feel so bad?

My therapist had to cancel our session this week