The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

22 hours ago, Rosalina said:

I know this feeling since I am asthmatic as well, it sucks!

Alas to us on Sunday. 39°C and humid. R.I.P.

6 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

I let my wisdoom teeth removed past year and it was not half as bad as people told. The operation was fast and painless, only the pain after that was a bit awkward. After two days it stopped.

That was the day when I stopped being scared of the dentist.

I had two of my teeth pulled two years ago. I could only eat ice cream for a while, but the process itself wasn't bad. A bit painful, sure, but not the worst thing I've experienced.
I didn't even have them replaced and I'm fine.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Berlin area.

Tomorrow 35 °C and then it will be cooler from day to day.

Will reserve a nice place on a lake tomorrow morning. 

Anyways I think I am the only one in the forum who cannot stand ice cream and ice cold drinks.

If I drink them, my throat will be hurt.

Even in the hottest days I drink moderately tempered, even warm soda water.

For me is having to go in pretty much everyday if you want to do certain things.

Which reminds me on how quickly I dropped RO Mobile, come to think of it.

47 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

seeing people defending gamefreak on the replies bothers me so much

"please respect gamefreak's decision".

It's one thing i don't get about the "soft" side of video game fanbases if that makes sense. On every industry or comercial area, consumer feedback is valued and no consumer is criticised for scrutinizing the company that makes the product, yet when it comes to video games, a part of the fanbase is very worried about being mean or offending the developers.

IMO if a developer makes a shitty games, they should be told their game is shitty.

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

seeing people defending gamefreak on the replies bothers me so much

"please respect gamefreak's decision".

It's one thing i don't get about the "soft" side of video game fanbases if that makes sense. On every industry or comercial area, consumer feedback is valued and no consumer is criticised for scrutinizing the company that makes the product, yet when it comes to video games, a part of the fanbase is very worried about being mean or offending the developers.

IMO if a developer makes a shitty games, they should be told their game is shitty.

if it was actually about the developers it would be fine because actual developers are fucked over by publishers more often then not but this shit is absolutely a corporate decision to keep yearly releases while keeping costs low not to mention keeping people locked to their pokemon home sub if they wanna keep their pokemon they transferred that just so happened can't come to the latest game

and this while pokemon continues being one of the largest grossing gaming IPs in the world but oh poor TPC and GF can't afford to make a decent game for once without cutting major corners and discarding major features of the previous generations

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

while I agree people wanting the exact same things again sums up pokemon

even if their absence is replaced with nothing

people wanting the exact same things and gamefreak not delivering them :V

Seriously, I haven't seen any new feature that justifies those removals so far

40 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

and this while pokemon continues being one of the largest grossing gaming IPs in the world but oh poor TPC and GF can't afford to make a decent game for once without cutting major corners and discarding major features of the previous generations

I'm honestly not looking forwards at all for it. I'll probably only end up with it if my sister gets the double pack and give me one of the games like she did with USUM.

And you will have to pay for Nintendo Online if you wanna play online, ugh

Edited by Nobody

Hmm, that's certainly a shame. Personally, I've never been one to have a huge collection of Pokémon to pass to the next gen. It "helped" that I basically skipped the 4th and 5th's, so I had really nothing to bring into 6th gen. Barely used Bank, as it was. Well, I have a cousin who has the Unova games, so he would give me some a few of his Pokémon. I suppose the best scenario here is for any missing Pokémon to be available for use in some future game. Since I would think Home can't just be storage to keep your Pokémon for the next... 2-3 or so Gens, right? Maybe...

this kinda reminds me of the nocturne boss music past one minute for some reason

which i need to get back to... i also started playing fe5, persona 5 and baldur's gate again

this is why I never finish games.

Edited by Tryhard

I will make progress by completing Trails in the Sky Second Chapter later today, but I still have to play / beat these games:

• Trails in the Sky Third
  • Tokio Xanadu Ex
  • Shining Resonance (Switch) 
  • Valeria Chronicles 1
  • Octopath Traveler
  • Final Fantasy 6
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Fire Emblem Conquest (classic / hard)
  • Tales of Berseria (in my motherlanguage) 
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Tales of Symphonia (Dawn to the new World) 

Maybe I forgot the one or other game... 

No drive to even play games whatsoever here

sekiro is great so i'll play it like a bit every other week, but other than that I think i'm over games lmao

idk the only thing i've not been finding boring lately is exercising or cycling or stuff like that

wish I could go camping

Edited by Nobody

This is the reason why my backlog list is so long.

I do not spend all my freetime for gaming, especially not in the summer months.

I like outside activities like walking, cycling and even swimming lately.

If I can beat one game per month - provided I do not buy anymore games - I can finish the list within a year....... although my motivation for some games is really limited.

Also beaten Sky Second Chapter which means I made progress in my backlog list.

This now makes me think if it's really a good or not thing I got nothing during the Steam Summer Sale. Not about buying games, since I doubt I was going to. I actually mean that whole Grand Prix thing with its free giveaways. Unless it's truly up to 48 hours as they say; but my hopes ain't that high...