• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Tabata just shot herself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Brazilian political culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by voting differently from how people expect you tp. If you screw your electorate over in Brazil, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. 

What this means is the Brazilian left, after hearing about this, is not going to want to vote for Tabata on the next elections, and neither will the right. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Tabata has alienated the entire electorate with this move.

Tabata, publicly apologize and vote against the pension reform on the second round or you can kiss your political carrer goodbye.

Edited by Nobody

6764854f65b3ca6db7cfdb898f13eac2.png

fucking

kek

(trump dropped 9k more bombs in 2017 than obama did in 2016, for reference)

this was one of those comments i needed to respond with 'what the fuck are you talking about' 

Edited by Tryhard

Well given the reaction to the gay options, homosexuals are only good if they can be fetishized.

I'm actually intrigued by the prospect of a homosexual character who's not a creepy pervert or a fop.

I almost trashed my Switch by leaving the bus without my bag with my Switch inside.

Thankfully I had the exact same bus in my return and the luckier the humans were so honest and did not take an abandoned bag with them.

Otherwise I would have lost >500 € and lie in a hospital with a coronary right now.

My lesson: Better pay attention to valuable belongings

Edited by Rosalina

@Nobody

43min: Japanese previews supposedly say that in terms of map design complexity: Golden Deer -> Blue Lions -> Black Eagles.
45min: Hard mode has no grinding.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/fire-emblem-three-houses-preview-thread-including-opening-cinematic.128652/page-28#post-22776071

thank me later boi

Edited by Tryhard