• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

When too much video games makes your eyes sore:

Spoiler

46xLwW3.png

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Dragon Quest movie.

Dragon Quest V DS version came in 28th place for physical sales across all consoles in Japan last week. Only 1905 copies sold, but I'm surprised there are that many new ones left at all. A DS game from over ten years ago.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

57 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Dragon Quest V DS version came in 28th place for physical sales across all consoles in Japan last week. Only 1905 copies sold, but I'm surprised there are that many new ones left at all. A DS game from over ten years ago.

It wouldn't surprise if some fresh copies were made in anticipation for the movie. I mean, it's Japan, it's likely people will still have and use their 3DS for years still even with the Switch, so new copies for even DS games might still be feasable if there's a good reason for it. Which the movie provides. It is an adaptation of V, after all.

On the subject of DQ, inspired by the movie, I decided to start playing through the series... well, with the games I have.

So recently started with the original. Well, it's mobile port. It's what I have them on, basically. The mobile ports of I-VI, plus VIII.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Rosalina said:

Who?

If good Ingrid images existed, I would have gone for her, but these are absolutely rare unfortunately. She deserves more love! 

37ojgs.jpg

Illya is from an Visual Novel called Fate Stay Night. 

I feel like dank memers have taken the Lobster Lord meme TOO far!
They have literally replaced Ryoma with a lobster in some drawings, sometimes without even doing anything to the other Royal Siblings, drawing them completely normal.

Seriously, do people just hate Ryoma so much that they'd rather draw a fricken lobster than him.

obligatory comment about the Fates Royals being shit and people wasting time drawing them.

As for the siding with Rhea vs. siding with Edelgard thing, I won't get too deeply into it (mainly because I might as well step on 50 landmines at once), but my opinion on fanatic religion as a whole has a huge influence on why I'm more willing to side with Edelgard. That is the only statement I am willing to make, because that debate is a minefield I'd rather not step too deeply into.

The only thing that made me regret siding with Edelgard was that I had to kill Seteth and especially Flayn, who are among my favorite characters from the game.

Edited by DragonFlames

I am the winner of this Thread

Trolling is my body, and meme'ing is my blood

I've created over a thousand posts

unknown to bans

nor known Mods

Have withstood rules to win many games

yet, those hands will never win anything

so as i write,

UNLIMITED WINNING WORKS

50 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

obligatory comment about the Fates Royals being shit and people wasting time drawing them.

As for the siding with Rhea vs. siding with Edelgard thing, I won't get too deeply into it (mainly because I might as well step on 50 landmines at once), but my opinion on fanatic religion as a whole has a huge influence on why I'm more willing to side with Edelgard. That is the only statement I am willing to make, because that debate is a minefield I'd rather not step too deeply into.

Hide contents

The only thing that made me regret siding with Edelgard was that I had to kill Seteth and especially Flayn, who are among my favorite characters from the game.

3H BE Stuff

Spoiler

I've heard that you can actually spare Setheth and Flayn if you finish them with Byleth.

I really wished some people would be more cautious with their choice of words for some threads regarding Three Houses. A title like this is a major spoiler for people like me who have not reached the point of the game yet.

Spoiler

Since Emmeryn and Mikoto share the similarity of dying, I can only assume same will happen to Rhea what I would not expect at the point right now.  

Ugh... I cannot delete quote boxes or spoilers on mobile devices. 

Have to revise my opinion on the Golden Deer house as far as units go. They're good. The RNG was just really unkind until this point. Now that they're all in their intermediate classes, they're wrecking a lot of face.

4 hours ago, Hekselka said:

3H BE Stuff

Reveal hidden contents

I've heard that you can actually spare Setheth and Flayn if you finish them with Byleth.

That's a thing you can do? Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....riday.

---

Also, I'm winning. So, hah!

15 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

I really wished some people would be more cautious with their choice of words for some threads regarding Three Houses. A title like this is a major spoiler for people like me who have not reached the point of the game yet.

Reveal hidden contents

Since Emmeryn and Mikoto share the similarity of dying, I can only assume same will happen to Rhea what I would not expect at the point right now.  

Ugh... I cannot delete quote boxes or spoilers on mobile devices. 

How far are you in 3H?

I wouldn't worry too much about that thread title. People already compared those characters even before the game was released.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I see someone finally got their magical nuke artillery Illya going

I never even made that connection. But you're absolutely right.
Post-time skip design spoiler:

Her

post-time skip design reminds me more of Totori from the Atelier game of the same name, though.

7 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

How far are you in 3H?

I wouldn't worry too much about that thread title. People already compared those characters even before the game was released.

Not far, chapter 4. 

I am playing two routes simultaneously (Blue Lions and Golden Deers

And alright!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

You clearly don't love best girl Illya enough

Making a LOT of assumptions right now. XD

I only watched the anime versions of Fate ('cept that Magical Girl thingie), but Illya was my favorite character in all of them.