The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

1 hour ago, Lysithea said:

Not far, chapter 4. 

I am playing two routes simultaneously (Blue Lions and Golden Deers

And alright!

Simultaneously? Huh, that's an unique way of doing it.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Making a LOT of assumptions right now. XD

I only watched the anime versions of Fate ('cept that Magical Girl thingie), but Illya was my favorite character in all of them.

I see you're a man of culture.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I only watched the anime versions of Fate ('cept that Magical Girl thingie), but Illya was my favorite character in all of them.

Not only a Nep of culture, but a Man of Culture, too.

And honestly, you didn't see Illya at her best yet. Illya is amazing in Heaven's Feel. Even if she's getting shafted pretty hard in the adaption, sadly 😕

We really needed an Illya route :sadface:

As for Prisma Illya, Illya there is a completely different character, because

Spoiler

Kiritsugu stopped the 4th Grail war, so she grew up normally

Prisma Illya, while starting very fanservicey, is amazing once it gets into 3rei and everything comes together (Super Ultra Major Spoilers)

Spoiler

yDExnFL.jpg

UDISkmD.jpg

Sadly, the manga has been on hiatus alot lately.

Edited by Shrimperor

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Not only a Nep of culture, but a Man of Culture, too.

I accept that as a compliment.

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And honestly, you didn't see Illya at her best yet. Illya is amazing in Heaven's Feel. Even if she's getting shafted pretty hard in the adaption, sadly 😕

We really needed an Illya route :sadface:

The adaptation is already out? Damn, I completely I missed it.
Have you played the original VN?

Just now, Shrimperor said:

2 Movies are out, 3rd movie in Spring next year.

Ah, good to know! Then I'll wait until every movie is released and watch the entire thing.
Kinda what I did for Digimon Adventure Tri.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

i did 😄

Nice!

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ah, good to know! Then I'll wait until every movie is released and watch the entire thing.

Enjoy 😄

While the movies shafted Illya & Kirei, they did Shirou and Sakura pretty damn well

And the Heaven's Funds show themselves

12 hours ago, Nobody said:

This gamefaqs post sums up how i feel (no, thats not me):

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204445-fire-emblem-three-houses/77921455/925739780

what

bruh idk what game you were playing because the game was never subtle about Rhea and the church

tbh if irl religions had hot female leaders that are also cool with being lesbian options, more people would probably follow religion

but from my recollection of how most jrpgs go down that route (FFX) it's generally pretty one-note and not very subtle when it comes to that stuff

Edited by Tryhard

but like even if you

disagree with the church, Edelgard hired bandits to murder Claude and Dimitri early in the game, and was in cahoots with people who murdered your father and burned entire villages

13 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I am the winner of this Thread

Trolling is my body, and meme'ing is my blood

I've created over a thousand posts

unknown to bans

nor known Mods

Have withstood rules to win many games

yet, those hands will never win anything

so as i write,

UNLIMITED WINNING WORKS

This is one of the best comments I've seen related to this thread itself.

13 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

obligatory comment about the Fates Royals being shit and people wasting time drawing them.

Nice trolling there LMAO. Although to be honest, I never understood why people assume that anything to do with Fates is automatically the worst in the world. And people can draw whatever they like, even if you think the subject is shit.
And my comment was about Ryoma in particular being mistreated by the Fandom, not the royal siblings in general, so that joke was just a little bit ineffective.

8 hours ago, Tryhard said:

but from my recollection of how most jrpgs go down that route (FFX) it's generally pretty one-note and not very subtle when it comes to that stuff

Not three houses tho. Really, the church isn't actually

Evil. Rhea is a morally gray person, as is Edelgard, but she's not downright evil at all. She's just ruthless against whoever goes against the church (not nonbelievers, some of her knights themselves are nonbelievers), but she tries as hard as possible to avoid war and keep peace, and she also helps those in need. Now, there's a part of the game in which she goes crazy if you side with Edelgard, but the same is true for every other main character except Claude if you don't side with them.

Edelgard, on the other hand, wants to destroy the church because she thinks they're holding back humanity and imposing the crests system, BUT she's willing to side with the very own people who did crest experiments on herself and all her 10 siblings (killing them), who are actually the reason Rhea (who's actually Seiros) ended up so ruthless herself, since she had to protect humanity from those people. Edelgard is willing to see countless inocents dead and start wars against everyone. She's willing to murder Claude and Dimitri even at the very beginning of the game because she thinks it'd be easier to start the war if their countries had no rulers and, on the Blue Lions Route, after everything is done and Dimitri had actually forgiven her, she stabs him, even thought it wouldn't accomplish anything. Hell, Edelgard actually knows those people are experimenting on fellow inocent students and turning them into demonic beasts and is completely willing to turn a blind eye to that. In fact, a lot of the stuff she blames the church for is actually done by the people she chose to side with. She believes she can control them after winning the war because she (and she herself admits this) is a very arrogant person, but what if she couldn't? Like, they're siding with her for a reason, they also want power. Then she'd drag the entire continent to a much worse situation than it ever was.

So no, it's not clean black and white like most JRPGS, in fact it's extremely gray, and while Rhea is not a good character, she's not evil either. I don't get why Tonton is being so much against the church when Edelgard, even if her goals might be honorable, does even more shady stuff, and is directly responsible for way more death.

Edited by Nobody

Tonton is probably too defensive of edelgard because she's his waifu

and because he first sided with her and her path obviously paints her on a better light and the church on a worse one. On the other paths, it's the opposite.

N3ozp8G.jpg
She is BADASS!

No seriously, one HP away of becoming a very saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad person.

I do not know why I suck in this game so badly. I totally forgot how to play FE. And that comes by someone who has beaten lunatic stuff like Thracia 776, FE7if, Gheb FE in hard mode just a few years ago. It feels so weird as bad...

10 hours ago, Hekselka said:

Enjoying it so far?

Any favorite students aside (not counting the leaders)?

It is absolutely enjoyable despite I do waaaaaay too many mistakes like not checking AS or calculating damage.

The new gameplay with the day simulation and teaching part is refreshing since I love these things from other JRPGs series.

As for the character cast the only ones I dislike so far are Lorenz and Leonie. And I dislike Edelgard, the reason, why I will pick her route last.

My favorite character is Ingrid. She does not only look like an angel, she also behaves like one. A nice, modest as honest young lady who wants to become stronger to protect her friends and herself. 

Secondaries are Lysi, Felix, Raphael, Marianne and Mercedes.

And Hilda is pretty much the destroyer in my Golden Deer run.

Edited by Lysithea

12 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

My favorite character is Ingrid. She does not only look like an angel, she also behaves like one. A nice, modest as honest young lady who wants to become stronger to protect her friends and herself. 

and is a racist lmao

i do like her and she has her reasons for hating people from duscur, but i found this description funny

Edited by Nobody